austraila or holland

jimmaw

so my girl friends mother just got a job in austraila working for the government on the barrier reef, she's an oceanographer. any ways we now have the option to go there for two weeks instead of o her fathers in amsterdamn. as badly as i wanna go to amsterdamn i think the austraila christmas is definitely the better call. i bring this up cause i know there are a few members on the forum that live there and i wanna know what to expect down there. will be around melbourne most of the time but will be there for two weeks so plently of time to explore. any thoughts?

Oz all the way, especially if she's working the reef, that would be an impressive thing to see first hand.

Why go to Amsterdam unless you are a pot head, plan to buy a prostitute or are a chocohalic....??? :laugh:

i'm not gonna lie i like my herb but you all are right i'd have to be stupid to pass on austraila.

and if i make it to the west cost i'll be sure to let you all know, can't wait to see those pathy's and some patrols in action.

Edited by jimmaw

i'm not gonna lie i like my herb but you all are right i'd have to be stupid to pass on austraila.

and if i make it to the west cost i'll be sure to let you all know, can't wait to see those pathy's and some patrols in action.

No worries, if confined to the east coast, check the Australian thread, there are quite a few over there too, I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking you out for a run, especially Cyril, if he gets his beast on the road by then (3.8L V6 conversion in a WD21).

And what to expect, HOT HOT HOT, especially over Xmas.

Edited by DavefromOZ

No worries, if confined to the east coast, check the Australian thread, there are quite a few over there too, I'm sure they wouldn't mind taking you out for a run, especially Cyril, if he gets his beast on the road by then (3.8L V6 conversion in a WD21).

And what to expect, HOT HOT HOT, especially over Xmas.

yeah i hear that's your summer. so does that mean i'll see a santa in board shorts at the local mall?

yeah i hear that's your summer. so does that mean i'll see a santa in board shorts at the local mall?

Not sure, but if you head down to Bondi beach you will no doubt see him surfing at some stage, he normally does.

Not sure, but if you head down to Bondi beach you will no doubt see him surfing at some stage, he normally does.

awesome....i can't even fully muster words for that. if the reindeer surf too i'm not coming back

Deffinatly OZ Mate ,

The East Coast is awesome , but if your stuck in Melbourne try and get to the High Country for a look . But if you manage to travel the 1000klm NE to Newcastle we'll go for a play at Stockton beach which is 10mins from me .

hello. if its the ocean you would probly be centered from brisane to cairns. you should check out fraser. if close to brisbane. if up further north then hit great kepple island. or on mainland see if there is a forum around rockhampton. 5 rocks is awsom place to fourby. see if you can tag along. if not pm me. i still know a few people around there

I've always wanted to visit Australia- Cairns or Brisbane (I'm a water kind of guy). If I were to ever move out of the States then Australia is where I would go- without a doubt.

A two week trip to Australia- I'd jump all over that!

I've always wanted to visit Australia- Cairns or Brisbane (I'm a water kind of guy). If I were to ever move out of the States then Australia is where I would go- without a doubt.

A two week trip to Australia- I'd jump all over that!

if water is youre option. scuba is the way to go. i swam with the whales. dived the whitsundays. great kepple, and some local spots to. its definatly an experience that every one should try. for 2 weekends out of youre life. youre licenced to dive forever. im glad i done it and its something that should be looked into. basic gear is all thats needed and rest can be hired from dive shops everywhere.

and then again we aussies would jump at a trip anywhere overseas to.