Ouch, what happened here?

KP3S

Please only handle firearms if you know what you're doing. Watch as this hunter learns a lesson he'll never forget Gun Blows Up in Face

He forgot to remove the laser from the barrel when he was done adjusting the scope, lol!

Edited by KP3S

I thought Mythbusters proved guns don't blow apart like that from something being stuck in the barrel? I could be wrong...either way it's one good reason I shouldn't touch one.

Buy american made guns.

I would change that to "buy quality guns"

there are plenty of non-american guns that are exceptionally well made: Walther, FN, HK, Glock to name just a few.

I also dont think mythbusters is very scientific. They only do thier experiments a few times to "prove" or "disprove" things. Fun to watch though.

they did a finger.....i think its a little diff

This barrel could possibly also be two halves mashed together, aiding in the way it broke

They also did the "Banana peeled barrel" myth, where if the barrel is plugged, it will peel out in strips. The barrel in this case didn't peal, but it put a nice bend in it.

They also did the "Banana peeled barrel" myth, where if the barrel is plugged, it will peel out in strips. The barrel in this case didn't peal, but it put a nice bend in it.

I was thinking that too, but with the quality of the vid i was second guessing myself O_O