New Pathy!

edicer2

My parents just traded in our 92 LandCruiser (still a great car will be missed but had to get better mpg) for a 2006 Silver Pathfinder LE. Got it with 36k miles for $15,400. The sticker price was around $40,000 new I think? Was fully loaded besides navigation. It is basically stock besides having aftermarket grill inserts, bug deflector and sun roof deflector. I really like the updated ones they have defiantly come along aways from my 92 pathfinder SE lol. They seem to have plenty of power! The nissans have finally taken over my family we currently have a 86 nissan 300zx (mine), 92 Pathfinder (mine), 2006 Pathfinder , 99 vw volkwagen , and a 03 ford escape(POS! lol). Ill get better ones later but heres a few from the lot

5N1AR18W86C612717-4.jpg

5N1AR18W86C612717-3.jpg

5N1AR18W86C612717-2.jpg

5N1AR18W86C612717-7.jpg

5N1AR18W86C612717-6.jpg

5N1AR18W86C612717-5.jpg

this isnt a picture of ours but here is what the grill looks like

http://www.carid.com/images/grilles/precision/PG-609095.jpg

Edited by edicer2

Interior design is one of the things that steered the wife and me away from them, that and we don't need a 9 passanger truck(and I can't find a way to completly disable the WHOLE TPMS systems in anything yet-light and all). She got her sites elsewear though now. That thing has a frame, bodylift!!!

ha well its my parents and they dont do any of that stuff it will probably stay stock more of its life. I just figured i post it up because most people do when they get a new one in the family!

Congrats , a very nice looking car , I am sure you will miss the mighty LC

when I bought mine the sales man at the show room was asking if I was sure I want to go for a brand new older model while the newer model is hitting the market in a couple of month .

I believe for a family choice the R51 is a nice SUV but for someone who goes for off-road the R50 is a better choice .

4 years down the line I am still enjoying the simplicity of the R50 and her durability .