Nissan Speed-Jack

MY1PATH

It occured to me that some of you may find this useful, entertaining or maybe a little funny...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

Using the factory bottle jack and an electric dirll you can rapidly raise and lower your vehicle.

i actually had to jack mine up today to check to see if i had LSD...

$24 dollars for a floor jack and two stands...really shows when you gotta lift a car from the rear diff....

I had to use a big steel clamp (steel rod basically) cause i couldn't get enough leverage w/ the actual handle....

I may just use this idea :-)

Ah man, I thought I was the only one who figured this out...damnit! :laugh:

Now ya went and spoiled it! JK man, nice video!

I remember doing it on a bottle jack that didn't have a top end retainer on it, and the rod part went flying out 2 feet up in the air.

I skipped the adapters and just locked the jaws of the chuck on the end when I did that. I use the factory jack at work to raise timbers now and then. Quicker and easier to use than a standard pump action bottle jack!

I skipped the adapters and just locked the jaws of the chuck on the end when I did that.

That would be simpler but you have a 1/2" chuck don't you?. Most ppl only have a 3/8" chuck.