• cobb
    • "Fido's ass" (play off of k9sar)
    • patches or patchi
    • wife or the wife
    • Minerva
    • Whore or The Whore
    • Widow Maker
    • Pepe

If your suggestion wasn't picked please see comments below...Some I listed that don't strike my fancy and I utlimtely overrule the voting but this will be a fun thing and I have a feeling on of my favorite top picks will win...

sorry kingman for not going with pickles but the board already had a mr pickles and thought that would just be infringing on his truck

Nuna...I plan to paint so i'll throw Nyquil out but hell it'll probably be a while before I paint it and i'll probably stick to a more better good 2 tone look with the green and white just to keep the spirit of the other truck in there

SC88 i'll skip out on AJ b/c ass juice comes to mine right off the bad...damn high school and all the acronyms...crazy 88 works but not so much with 87 guess its something about crazy eights that works with the eighty eight...

94pathyman...i'll throw out betsy just b/c so many folks use it...

alright we'll let this run for a while and see what comes out of it...

Thanks all :beer:

Nunya...I plan to paint so i'll throw Nyquil out but hell it'll probably be a while before I paint it and i'll probably stick to a more better good 2 tone look with the green and white just to keep the spirit of the other truck in there

No worries, ahve to remember your talking to someone who named their truck White Owl. Did you expect any less from me?

sorry kingman for not going with pickles but the board already had a mr pickles and thought that would just be infringing on his truck

yeah i thought about that afterwords...

Damn, 3 listed that I like. I'll have to think about it... :D

B

DOH I just remembered i could have selected allow multiple choices...if a MOD can update that for me that'd be cool if not then oh well...

DOH I just remembered i could have selected allow multiple choices...if a MOD can update that for me that'd be cool if not then oh well...

Done. I think you could have done it yourself if you clicked edit/full on your first post??

I left the tally alone though.

B

Off to vote... :D

I figured I'd let it go for a couple weeks or so...it'll become obvious which ones are the favorites...

I threw my top 3 in and I've got some cool idea's for representing her name on the truck once its ready but I don't want to influence any votes so we'll just wait and see what wins and go from there

I figured I'd let it go for a couple weeks or so...it'll become obvious which ones are the favorites...

I threw my top 3 in and I've got some cool idea's for representing her name on the truck once its ready but I don't want to influence any votes so we'll just wait and see what wins and go from there

..you could add names too... if you don't have that many choices... What shall she be? Shalshebe... well...just thought that a little exotizzzim wouln't hurt :shrug:

Edited by Pinip

so what its going to be

Trannnquilo :-) calma te ... *like a teetless old man whisling between his gums while fishing*

Edited by Pinip

Alright I havent decided yet but I'm liking

Pepe, The Mule, and Widowmaker

I also like Pepe The Mule...

Some more pondering is going to have to take place on this...

...inspiration can also... bring more words...associated to imagination and creativity... at this point, sky is the limit :D... it is your vision and comfort of it all... where you feeling is at best with this ''word'' (name)... i would think that it would have to resemble to you also...

Edited by Pinip

well hell since you put it that way...replace mule with jackass or as the ex gf would call me when i was being "mean" Mr. Donkey...now I could see Mr Donkey on the back glass in vinyl with a nice set of truck nutz hanging off the hitch...

Edited by unccpathfinder

well hell since you put it that way...replace mule with jackass or as the ex gf would call me when i was being "mean" Mr. Donkey...now I could see Mr Donkey on the back glass in vinyl with a nice set of truck nutz hanging off the hitch...

come on... self estime representation of self should not be jeopardised or diminished by external anomalous perception...and neither on a truck...any other positive perception ?... of... :-)... cause no one perceive you as jackass or M. Donkey...

Post.Scriptum.

...we are just human beiings...not quite machines...but those...always haunted our dreams... invented to ameliorate our lives... and their result...just to remind us of our ingeniousity to create and transform, and the machine and ourself... and our capacity to entirely be Now... and eventually perfect ...taking in account some estimated sideral time arrival... :scratchhead: ...i know...seems crazy...but it ain't... Now, is yourself... so is your ingeniousity of beiing...and your truck...

Edited by Pinip

• 2 weeks later...

...hey guys and girlzzz... someone is looking for a name for his or her pathy or pathfinder...before it dies (zze truck !) maybe it deserves a little bit more...attention ?...no ? just to conclude before he breaks it and changes it again !!! :rofl: or before he changes states again...

Edited by Pinip