Wheels

I say scrap the idea for these rims and get a set of these POS's!

DONK.jpg

NOT! just thought i would get a laugh in!

Epic Fail. Who lifts a car anyway?! :scratchhead:

The person(s) responsible for this deserve this: :stickwack:

Epic Fail. Who lifts a car anyway?! :scratchhead:

The person(s) responsible for this deserve this: :stickwack:

But think of the ground clearance!!!

Why mess about with piddling little "subframe drops" and "suspension lifts" when you can have that ??? ;)

"4" lift ? 2" lift ? HA! My Hula Hoop lift laughs in your general direction!"

Came across this pic a few months back, and absolutely fell in love with the wheels on this truck.

212ef8dda228.jpg

Well, the whole truck is just awesome but I'd love to know what kind of wheels these are.

That is the coolest looking r50 i ever seen! i want those wheels and the lift.

That is the coolest looking r50 i ever seen! i want those wheels and the lift.

Indeed, it is a super nice R50. Those wheels are nice but impossible to find. The lift is a subframe drop which is custom. I'd rather the engine 'cause it's turbo diesel. :aok:

i think i would rather have the gas engine.

You'll never get the mad-as-balls low-end torque of a turbo diesel out of a V6... A V8 yes, but there goes the wicked mileage. A L4 turbo diesel is a solid option for any SUV because it offers responsiveness, consistent low-end torque and amazing fuel economy. :aok:

A lot of people make the assumption that diesels are loud and rattling; not the case when it's a 3.2L 4-cylinder. :D

Indeed, it is a super nice R50. Those wheels are nice but impossible to find. The lift is a subframe drop which is custom. I'd rather the engine 'cause it's turbo diesel. :aok:

Bah, I've already found you 2 sets mate, they arent that impossible. Just with shipping costs it would be a bit expensive.

Bah, I've already found you 2 sets mate, they arent that impossible. Just with shipping costs it would be a bit expensive.

I'm totally interested, Dave. Money's just not my friend at the moment... :(

When this new job starts and I start makin' the fed cash, I'll prolly get you to send me all kinds of R50 goodies. :lol:

It's nice to have friends down under. :D

You'll never get the mad-as-balls low-end torque of a turbo diesel out of a V6... A V8 yes, but there goes the wicked mileage. A L4 turbo diesel is a solid option for any SUV because it offers responsiveness, consistent low-end torque and amazing fuel economy. :aok:

A lot of people make the assumption that diesels are loud and rattling; not the case when it's a 3.2L 4-cylinder. :D

too bad i dont know squat about diesels.

Edited by LovemyPathfinder