Hi from Vancouver BC!

xfactor78

hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brendan and currently am a highschool student going into grade 12 starting September. I've been interested in cars for a couple years now, unfortunately none of my friends are into cars/trucks. I guess you can say that I've had phases in what I was interested in. I started actually reading up on cars a couple years ago when I saw an STI that caught my eye in front of my house. So I started researching those, and from there I started reading about G35s as my mom was looking into them, and then from there here I am now researching about R50s. My uncle has a 1999 Pathfinder LE in which I will be inheriting. The Pathfinder was stolen two years ago around October. The insurance company was ready to make an offer for $14,500. They called but my mom didn't pick up so they left a message. The following day my mom called and they found it, I guess you can say it was both good and bad. Anyways they found it a ways away with the windows down and the interior had been soaked. We were planning on selling it again but can't get rid of it. So my uncle said that I can keep it for my first call. I told him I would gladly take it, but in Canada our "Learning Drivers" stage consists of an L and an N stage. For the L stage you can't drive without a parent beside you, so it's no biggie. I get my N in December so once I get that then the Pathy is mine! My plans are:

-2" AC Lift

-31" AT Tires

-2" Class III Hitch

-Warn Hubs

-Magnaflow Exhaust System

Anyways, thanks for reading my novel :handlebars: I can't wait to get my hands on the pathy and take it off-roading!

Thanks, Brendan

Whoa... a teenager who can write in full sentences?? OMGWTFBBQ!!?

heheh... welcome to NPORA! Good luck with your license & the pathy.

heheh... welcome to NPORA! Good luck with your license & the pathy.

haha thanks. I've been e-stalking you're ride... Was about to say you, but that would come out wrong haha. Anyways, love your R50, what you have done is pretty much exactly what I want done to mine. Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome!

:stickwack: Us highschoolers aren't all dumb...

Welcome man! Post up some pics when you get the chance ;)

Edited by Kingman

:stickwack: Us highschoolers aren't all dumb...

Welcome man! Post up some pics when you get the chance ;)

Parents don't pay for private school for no reason I guess haha. Thanks for the welcome. The Pathy is in my uncles garage right now sitting and un-insured. He's out of the country for probably 10.5/12months so thats why I'm getting it as well. But he's back in a few weeks and since he's been gone I heavily got bitten by the detailing bug. So when he's back I'll get him to bring it over and I'll detail it so it's ready to be stored. I'll get some new pictures then, but in the meanwhile here are some pictures from a year and a half ago.

IMG_48671.jpg

IMG_48691.jpg

IMG_48701.jpg

IMG_48711.jpg

Sorry to hear about the theft. It seems like the ins should pay for it, but I don't know the particulars...

Sounds like you have a good plan to make it as good as Pezzy's car. :D

Parents don't pay for private school for no reason I guess haha.

I doubt that was the only motivator, but hey, it didn't hurt!!

You can easily make that into a cool dual purpose daily driver. Good luck and let us know how we can help.

Welcome BTW... :D

B

Sorry to hear about the theft. It seems like the ins should pay for it, but I don't know the particulars...

Sounds like you have a good plan to make it as good as Pezzy's car. :D

I doubt that was the only motivator, but hey, it didn't hurt!!

You can easily make that into a cool dual purpose daily driver. Good luck and let us know how we can help.

Welcome BTW... :D

B

Thanks, I look at the theft in two ways though.

A. We're stuck with the car and couldn't sell it for $9000 when they offered us $14,500 :thumbsdown:

B. I get a freaking sick truck! :itsallgood:

Anyways, I need the truck primarily for hauling this up to Whistler and to the mountains in the summer!

... before I get called a brat, I actually paid every penny for this bike.

5c3617c3.jpg

140fb9b1.jpg

Welcome. And your pathy is actually a 1999.5 :P

Nice bike. I need something like that.

hey, how do you figure? I always thought it was a 99, what are the main differences? I guess I need to make a whole new list now! :chairfall:

And yeah haha I ride, mostly do trails...well thats all I do

They redesigned it half way through '99, front bumper is the biggest giveaway.

And your'e not from Surrey are you? People from Surrey need to be sterilized.

Only some of the people in Surrey need to be sterilized.. some of us are just Strange, Weird or full on Cracked :)

Besides..life in Surrey is like livin in New York..so many ways to die that you'll never see commin!! LOL

Only some of the people in Surrey need to be sterilized.. some of us are just Strange, Weird or full on Cracked :)

Besides..life in Surrey is like livin in New York..so many ways to die that you'll never see commin!! LOL

lol

Cool I work down on Marine Way and Byrne Road, so somewhat close.

ah nice, my friend works as a hostess at the Cactus Club there, they have the best beef-dips there. Good to know theres members close by. I'm super close to Fraserview Golf Course, a bit further west of it (if by any chance you feel like stalking me)

I work at the Cactus ;) Whats her first name? I'm in the office there.

haha no way! Tessa, she's my sisters friend/family friend...guess I don't have to give you any food recommendations than haha

mm don't know her personally, I'm cooped up in the office two days a week, but I recognize the name. I've been working for Cactus for a few years, did a couple years in the kitchen before moving to a desk job last spring.

Anyway weird, its a small world :D

mm don't know her personally, I'm cooped up in the office two days a week, but I recognize the name. I've been working for Cactus for a few years, did a couple years in the kitchen before moving to a desk job last spring.

Anyway weird, its a small world :D

yeah definitely, i just cant wait to get a hold of the R50!