Donations

88pathoffroad

Nobody is required to do anything but participate. You don't have to be a "full member". Donations are just a big help to running the forum and website, which do cost us a monthly fee.

Thanks again to all those that have donated. We greatly appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a new member to this forum and I will make my donation on the 1st of June. I am on permanet disability and I have to wait until the 1st of the month to pay all my bills and buy other stuff for my other hobby of ham radio. The knowledge and experience shared here is priceless. This is the only place for me since I joined, and a very nice group of people here. I just have to stick around for a whole year before I can become a full member of NPORA I just hope I can make it before I kick the bucket.

With summer starting this month my wife, our 2 Chihuahuas females and myself we are planning a round the island camping tour and visit every town and beach on the island of 100 miles X 35 miles in August. I will have my laptop and wireless internet modem, if I have a signal I will post some daily pictures of the tour. I want to see the whole island before I am gone. P...

Edited by KP3S

• 3 years later...