What is a factory light bar worth?

eazzrider

I have located one in a salvage yard on a '89. I don't know if I want it or not. If I go and get the thing and decide I don't want it, what's it worth to you scavengers?

Charlie

i would buy it from you

• 3 weeks later...

don't even need molds...If I had 15 people tell me they wanted one and they'd pay like $200-$250 for them I'd start making them and could probably make the price cheaper but I havent checked the price of tooling cloth, resin, peel ply, consumables and glass etc...if I could pull a tool and send it to someone that would spray shreaded glass (like they do for fiberglass boats) that would probably be cheaper but who knows

If anybody out there knows where to find another one or who has one for sale, let me know, I'd love to find one!

salvage yards can hold a gold mine.... look for them locally... and you might get a good bargain...

never seen a factory light bar here in oz. Even looked up the sles brochure when they were first releast here in oz. Say the first pathy at the melbourne motorshow. But ive made mine from a rola roof rack and for nava spotties. 4 on roof and 4 on the front bar. Cant put a pic up yet. Doing this from a mobile phone...lol but have a look in my profile for a pic. good work and keep it up

Edited by jadm4x4