What's your favorite genre of music?

Kingman

Classical, Metal, Country, Punk, Classic Rock.

Over all, I lean toward Metal. R&B, hiphop, Rap, and that crap in between that sounds like the singer is crying, just pisses me off. The worst part of radio is commercials. I just burn CD's and mix genres I like. I never get burned out that way. The wife cannot understand why I mix it. Going from Pantera to Garth Brooks to Steve Miller Band.....Maybe I'm just weird.

hell no that aint wierd. half the playlists on my ipod are just like that. or if i feel really adventures i put the whole freaking thing on shuffle. that gets random.

Industrial is my main favorite, but depending on my mood; death/speed metal, goth, "normal" metal, classic rock.

yessss! Death metal! i see that most people like metal but DEATH slash speed metal is my favorite.

if i'm not listening to that i'm listening to techno or chill music.

• 2 weeks later...

I Like Music.....

rap, 80's, country, metal, jazz, classical, jam band, blue grass,classic rock.......and PINK FLOYD!!!!!! ..... just about anything........... except just about anything in the past 5 years.... I think Jim Morrison was right, Music is dead..... he was just off by a few years :whistle:

Hard rock mostly, I listen to Godsmack, Slipnot & Stone Sour all day at work. Or if I'm having a cruisy day, I listen to Jason Mraz

Jason Mraz doesnt fit with those guys...but I do like his music or at least the CD that i burned for a guy's nephew...I hadn't ever heard of him before and popped it on and looped it about 3 times and thought it was good...different from what I normally listen to but good...

I listen to all country (don't really care for the rascal flatts stuff) but I like my classic and modern country. Then I hit classic rock a good bit and I like most of the modern rock...usually when i'm working on the pathy Octane on XM/Sirus is blaring. I honestly don't know the difference between a lot of the rock genres but like most of it...some of it can get a little extreme but as long as i can understand it we're good...I like punk and some ska but I couldnt list them out...listen to classical from time to time and really enjoy the "metallica" (transiberian orchestra) covers on a lot of the old stuff...not big into rap/hip hop/R&B but if i can understand the words I can dig it (used to listen to some DMX and Ja Rule back about 10 years ago)can't forget some good bluegrass

just started getting into a lot of the "disco" european type stuff b/c my buddy lived over there for a while and is always playing it so its grown on me...you could also throw on any oldies station and from time to time will throw on some 50's and 60s

I'm not up to speed on a lot of the niche music names but a lot of them if i hear them its all good...I don't know what you would classify Rehab or the other rockish/rap groups out there...but yea theres not a lot of music besides rap that I don't listen to

but yea i guess to answer the question i'mma country folk as the favoritest genre...just lately havent been listening to it a lot but the same songs are being played out on rock stations so i figured soon i'll be back to the country...i go through my phases...then i'll start listening to the MP3 player again b/c all the radio is just the same songs over and over

EDIT: heh whose been doing their modding job? I think this is the 1st time i noticed posts missing...

Edited by unccpathfinder