96-04 1" aluminum strut spacers

morpheus

I have access to a supply of 1" aluminum strut spacers.

Spacers are currently $200/pr (CAD) including hardware (Approx $160 USD)

or

$370/pr (CAD) including hardware, upper strut mounts and bearing. (Approx $290 USD)

Plus applicable shipping.

PM me if interested, or email me at mikethomson@northendnissan.ca

I'm sorry, but $160US is wayyy too much, drawings can be found and its easy to make your own if you take the strut off...hell I am considering using the spacers I have and making a CAD drawing...maybe $100 or so is more reasonable...

I'm sorry, but $160US is wayyy too much, drawings can be found and its easy to make your own if you take the strut off...hell I am considering using the spacers I have and making a CAD drawing...maybe $100 or so is more reasonable...

I never considered what the price should be. Oops... :lol:

Thanks for the advice, Mike! :aok:

if you can find them for $100 then buy them. problem is you cant find them for that price.

I sold several of these spacers for $160 a pair, thats a good going rate for a hard-to-find part.

PM me.

awesome, in this case.. I like being proved wrong :-D

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...t=0&start=0

Check that out for info...of course I am sure the prices have gone up since, but $160 is a bit much I think. I got mine for 100+shipping with all hardware from another user. The reason Fueler has gotten so much for his is because he must be a good salesman.

I'm sure I could get a better deal if I committed to maybe 10 pairs at a time instead of 1 pair at a time, but I'm not willing to chance getting stuck with them.

Also, don't know what the others were made out of, but these are aircraft grade aluminum.

If you want to check on shipping costs, go to www.ups.com and estimate from postal code L9T3H6.

Mike.

Wow, when I started this thread, I thought I was doing people a favour, stut spacers seem to be hard to come by, unless you want to make them yourself, and since I was getting a set for myself I thought I'd share.

Never thought I'd get ragged on like this over it..

Never mind then...

How big are those roughly? I have to disagree on the price also. Considering that 1" aluminum carb spacers are about $20 bucks (with hardware and a couple gaskets) and seem to be around the same size. Mass production aside, that's 10x the price.

Not saying that Mike here is trying to rip people off, I just don't think you get what you pay for. I guess thats what you get with supply and demand and the fact that these are probably being made in Canada :/

Edited by shift220