"A BIG THANKS"

IBT

My wife (Pathfindergirl) and I just picked up a "88" pathfinder and have already found the posts here to be Super Valuable. I guess we are already having some of those typical Pathfiner problems but I'm hoping with some time we will get the Kinks out, because we both really love the look, feel and drive of this "Pathy" So give yourselfs a pat on and back ... and a Big Thanks...from us.

IBT & Pathfindergirl

Welcome aboard! Enjoy the new rig! :aok:

Thanks Tekazgtr1984.... Would love to stay and chat but I'm off to Pull the shifter off and add GL-4 lol!

:jig:

Ahh, good that you saw the pinned TSB... ;)

Welcome to NPORA, and thanks for the... thanks... :D

Yeah, we can help you through the kinks; they really aren't that bad in general.

Feel free to post pictures...

B

"Thanks For the Welcome Precise & Pezzy" We hope to be around the boards for a long time to come. I also hope our Pathy will be too! Transmission, Transfer Case and a Oil change today is a step in the right direction for that.. But I am still thinking we probably should be putting a rebuilt tranny in the budget for this year. lol.

welcome!

slap a big tranny cooler on it! I've had mine on for a couple years now, and no tranny trouble since I bought the truck back in 2001 :aok:

*knocks on wood* :unsure:

Seeing as the Pathy is an off-road vehicle, I would assume it will be used as such..

*gasp*

Oh noes!! People do that?? How do they keep the groceries and soccer balls from falling all over the place??

Here ya go KingMan! Hope they show up, it's been awhile since I have posted any pics to a forum. I am not sure why some 88 pathys have the spare tire in the back and some on the swing out arm off the back? I guess it was just a option at the time huh?

3k53m33pbZZZZZZZZZ9275bda81f5dbb716.jpg

3m93p03lcZZZZZZZZZ927e84639b6583911.jpg

3nc3md3leZZZZZZZZZ9278807d6902c1410.jpg

That looks in awesome shape!

Yes, it was an option. Some of those that don't have the actual carrier from the factory have the back plate inside the fender well for later instillation, but I think most don't.

It's strange to see one with the side steps and bull guard, but then has the smaller, base line wheels. Is it an SE?

That looks in awesome shape!

Yes, it was an option. Some of those that don't have the actual carrier from the factory have the back plate inside the fender well for later instillation, but I think most don't.

It's strange to see one with the side steps and bull guard, but then has the smaller, base line wheels. Is it an SE?

Yes it is an SE KingMan, sorry to be such a newb but what does the SE stand for?