Where are all the OZies

Cyril

;)just messing with you all. I'd love to come visit the grand incarceration state :new576:

My sister has been there a few times with her husband (the Aussie that lives in the states now) and it's gorgeous countryside. They'll be down there in a week for a monthish I think..i'm mad jealous.

Morning all , well im moving house again today where thier is no net so may be offline for a little while .

So if i don't get back online before Christmas take care and best wishes for the rest of this year .

Matt - Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

G'Day All I've got Internet again :jig:

Thanks heaps for the offers and will get to see you all in holidays in the future , I've got a shared place in Hamilton South which is close to the beach for a swim and not to far from work . Happy New Year everyone and will be back on here more now YEH .

Hi guys thanks for the welcome ,this site is a bit strange as the last post is just that the last post i thought i had to go through 84 pages to get here oh well never mind i am on poca as well under the same name

crispy :beer:

g'day all flyinwall here from the sunshine coast Qld and i pick up my 92 terrano from brisbane tomorrow (its stock as a rock and straight as a die so it will be a good starting platform for my planned mods)

Gday cyril i am from adelaide only just sighned on to this site

crispy :beer:

G'Day Crispy ,

Welcome to the OZ section . Their is a few of us on here from around the country up for a chat about Pathy's and were a friendly bunch .

g'day all flyinwall here from the sunshine coast Qld and i pick up my 92 terrano from brisbane tomorrow (its stock as a rock and straight as a die so it will be a good starting platform for my planned mods)

G'Day Mate ,

From the pics it looks like a neat machine :aok:

WOO HOO im happy as i now have my Terrano sitting in my driveway and there turned out to be a funny little story about the Terrano as well.

We went to have a look at it and it looked good so i decide to have a look in the glovebox (as you always do when you look at a car) and the rego paper from the previous owner was in there and i had a bit of a shock when i read the name as it turns out it was my friends fathers Terrano that he traded on a newer car and when i was about to leave the car yard the salesman asked me if i was interested in "some offroad wheels for the car" well the wheels turned out to be 4 wrangler mtr's (2 of which are stuffed but 2 are almost new) and they are 32x11.5x15 and i got them for $100 (is that a bargain or what?)

WOO HOO im happy as i now have my Terrano sitting in my driveway and there turned out to be a funny little story about the Terrano as well.

We went to have a look at it and it looked good so i decide to have a look in the glovebox (as you always do when you look at a car) and the rego paper from the previous owner was in there and i had a bit of a shock when i read the name as it turns out it was my friends fathers Terrano that he traded on a newer car and when i was about to leave the car yard the salesman asked me if i was interested in "some offroad wheels for the car" well the wheels turned out to be 4 wrangler mtr's (2 of which are stuffed but 2 are almost new) and they are 32x11.5x15 and i got them for $100 (is that a bargain or what?)

Awesome mate, congrats on the Terrano. Small world, but at least you can find out the history of the truck easily, good bargain on the tyres too :aok:

hey guys. thought i would give you an update. couse im in brisbane. well actualy redbank. we have been evacuated from work earlier after you sent that message dave. but its beeing reported that it will be higher than the 1974 floods wich devistated brisbane and ipswich. im in a low lying area of bushland with old mines around so they will save me or flood me. but the river wont peek untill later on tonight. im near both rivers. the bremer and brisbane river so that sucks to be me. but i got my little yellow floaties on and everything has been put up as high as i can get it. i still got 2 more days of this. i found put before that we lost 2 friends in toowombah with there flash flood. anyway. ill give an update soon. cheers.

hey guys. thought i would give you an update. couse im in brisbane. well actualy redbank. we have been evacuated from work earlier after you sent that message dave. but its beeing reported that it will be higher than the 1974 floods wich devistated brisbane and ipswich. im in a low lying area of bushland with old mines around so they will save me or flood me. but the river wont peek untill later on tonight. im near both rivers. the bremer and brisbane river so that sucks to be me. but i got my little yellow floaties on and everything has been put up as high as i can get it. i still got 2 more days of this. i found put before that we lost 2 friends in toowombah with there flash flood. anyway. ill give an update soon. cheers.

Sorry to hear about your friends mate, stay safe, will call you in the next couple of days to make sure.