Where are all the OZies

Cyril

Saturday is definitely out, Footy is on. Might be able to fly up Monday arvo.

Your gonna waste a saturday watching the cats get flogged?

when you could be out in the mud?

PFFFFFFT shame on you.

if im not doing anything monday, i might be able to meet you somewhere, saves driving so far when your all depressed

:tongue:

Your gonna waste a saturday watching the cats get flogged?

when you could be out in the mud?

PFFFFFFT shame on you.

if im not doing anything monday, i might be able to meet you somewhere, saves driving so far when your all depressed

:tongue:

He wont be depresed. Just pissed of when they loose

Dave, these brake pads are made by remtek, part no: dr0340. did a quick search, and there made by, or sold by CBA. clutch and brake australia. theres no listing for what the part number fits.

these ones must be pretty old, cause they contain asbestos. i dont think anyone makes pads with asbestos anymore.

still yours if you want them. they could be for the front or the rear, cant tell without taking pads off the car.

What are you going to have it made from Dave?

all steel? or alloy bar with a steel cradle for the winch?

Thinking structural ali with steel cradle, try to keep a fair bit of weight off it. As soon as the house sells I will get prototype sorted here at work.

mines ally. Light as all @!*%. My eldest can carry it. Have a look at the pics of mine dave how the brackeys are set up then go from there. I just wellded 6mm plate inbetween the 2 brackets. The weight is in the winch. I can just carry it by myself with the winch attatched

and dont forgert t slots for a high lift. And maybe a top bar for fitting spotties and smaller slots for led indicators and and and and and and and and and and yeh dont forget the back. But if back x2 for me......lol

Looks awesome mate!

I know it's probably pushing it, but what about a non-winch option, because I can't see myself getting a winch any time soon...

Yeah mate, thats an easy one, dont cut the slot in the front, fill the gap in the top & skip the cradle. Would take about 5 minutes to change the drawings to suit.

Yeah mate, thats an easy one, dont cut the slot in the front, fill the gap in the top & skip the cradle. Would take about 5 minutes to change the drawings to suit.

Thats couse dave doesnt do any work. He is either on here or drawing something up. But good to be paid for that. If youre job ever comed up. Give me a yell...lol

Thats awsome. i suppose it wouldnt be to hard to modify it later on to fit in a cradle for a winch.

would you mount it were the bumper is normally mounted, or would it need extra bracing from underneath.

would doing something similar for the back be just as easy?

what program do you use Dave? is it a special one, or something that can be downloade off the net, i could spend hours mucking around designing stuff.

Got my rubber flares on, still waiting for the tyres.

Thats awsome. i suppose it wouldnt be to hard to modify it later on to fit in a cradle for a winch.

would you mount it were the bumper is normally mounted, or would it need extra bracing from underneath.

would doing something similar for the back be just as easy?

what program do you use Dave? is it a special one, or something that can be downloade off the net, i could spend hours mucking around designing stuff.

Got my rubber flares on, still waiting for the tyres.

I have to do the mounts yet, it will mount underneath the same way that my chrome bar does, as well as to the standard front bar mounts (This is the same way that the ARB & TJM bars mount for our trucks). I started a rear bar ages ago, will have another look at that one day in the future.

I use Autocad all day here at work. You can download a program called google sketch-up which is free. I am going to make a cardboard mini one tonight when I get home, have it ready to go.