Where are all the OZies

Cyril

I was lucky enough to get out and go for a drive this arvo, so i picked up the girlfriend, and went exploring. i was keen to follow a track i had driven past a few times, up at red hill, along toodyay rd. theres no gates or fences, no signs to say you cant go in there, so i went for a look. i dont know if your allowed to or not, the only thing around there is a big quarry. i will have to find out.

we had a ball, there is tracks everywhere through there, most of it is slow going, the tracks i followed were mostly first and second gear, low range. its mostly up and down hills, rocky, and rutted out, with a bit of mud around to mix it up. had a good afternoon testing out the rancho's, which were a big improvment on what i had before.

couldnt explore too much, it was late arvo, and i didnt fancy trying to find my way out in the dark.

but i did see quite a few sections that would be very challenging, but i didnt attempt them, i didnt want to get stuck without any help around. i had the missus out taking picks, im spewing, cause at one section, i had the suspension screwed up into a ball, and she reckons she was in shock, she thought something was brocken because all the wheels were sticking out in all different directions, so much in shock, she didnt take a pic, but reckons it was the most amazing thing she has seen.

i should of left her out there!!!!!!!!

So i reckon we should all get out there, make a day of it, and have some fun, when we are all back on the road that is.

pics are on the way, just waiting for photobucket to upload them.

I just emailed the shire of Toodyay to find out if its legal or not, will wait to see what they come back with. It sux not habing access to decent legal off road areas.

hope it legal. sounds like a good spot for some trial runs. be good to take b2 on there aswell once the chop is complete to see how that goes. nice and close

got the kids home with conjuctavitis. :wackinit: i got to get out of there. the buisness is up for sale and staf are leaving left right and center. got to get the car ready so i can get another job. im stuck without it for the moment. so ill use a couple of sickdays owing and then get the hell out of there.