Hello, Justin here...

Justin517

Hello all,

I amd Justin and I'm 24 years old. I ahve a 2003 pathfinder SE that i ahve had for about 3 years. Originally purchased by me for a former significant other, that went bad, she stopped paying for it, I "re-po'd" it. I come from the world of Audi/VW and have a background in american muscle cars. I will be honest in that I dont really care for SUVs very much, but I do really like this pathfinder. My dad has a '98 with 200k on it and it hasnt had too many problems, and he is pretty rough on it. Mine has had bno issues besides a dead alternator which was my own fault (big puddle and no splash guard).

Past vehicles include:

1992 VW GTI 8v... $300 beater that I put a clutch, cam, custom borla side exit exhaust, bilstein shocks and 450f/350r springs in it, just sold it this past weekend.

1990 Audi coupe quattro... Inline 5 with a big holset turbo and stand alone... sold it before I was able to finish it, I moved and had nowhere to work on it.

1997 Audi A4 1.8T quattro, manual, sport package. Bigger turbo, Hans Dahlback tuning, test pipe + borla exhaust, Bilstein shocks, Vogtland springs, hotchkiss h-sport sway bars, 17x8" wheels with 235/45-17s, more stuff I'm forgetting

1990 jeep cherokee 4.0L 5 speed 4x4... did alot of 4-wheeling with it, fun lil rig.

1979 Monte carlo... 430 hp, close to 500 ft/lbs, B&M'd out TH-350, 4.11:1 with a lock right locker, and lotsa other goodies.

1986 ford T-bird... first real car, beat the crap out of it.

1983 Mustang GLX... 5.0L 5 speed Convertible... sold it before I could drive, lol.

I do all of my own work on all the vehicles I have owned.

Welcome to the family WAVEY

1990 Audi coupe quattro sounded like it was going to be a weapon :aok:

Yeah it woulda been really really cool. They are rare (less than 1800 imported over 2 model years) I'll have one again.

2156360850088638278S600x600Q85.jpg

And I loved my A4, I miss it alot, I got T-boned in it...

512220607_l.jpg

Yeah it woulda been really really cool. They are rare (less than 1800 imported over 2 model years) I'll have one again.

2156360850088638278S600x600Q85.jpg

Is that a "B4 or "type 89"? (If those Model #'s mean anything to you) Being 90, I'd say Type 89 :shrug:

I've got (Sister steals) a 92 Audi 80E B4 2.3. Great car, but I'd sell it before my Pathfinder or Terrano :lol:

Snow.jpg

Its considered a type 89. The chassis is like a B3 but the fenders (flare size) and oter things are more like a B4 its kinda a 'tweener.

I dont have many pics of my pathy, and its ll stock right now (tires should be in friday) this is all I got for now. Just an '03 SE. it has heated leather and climate control.

727868198_l.jpg

I have an intake cone filter plate and the tube. I just need some couplers and a decent filter (the last one killed my MAF) I'm thinkin an oilless HKS style one with a pre-filter sock around it.