WD-21 winch bumpers on the cheap

CaptAssfinder

375 for the post runner. I think I'll do it sometime this winter.

does anybody know if there is a w/d21 roll pan out there that I can put behind it so it looks cleaner?

Edited by MY1PATH

Yup, they've been around for a while. They had a bad start-up with delays and credit card charges and whatnot but maybe they've got it all ironed out by now.

Yeah, now they are going pretty good. They are a major sponsor of the NOAS club.

Do you know of any other pictures of pathys with that bumper on? I'd like to see them because I'm very interested in buying this bumper for my truck!

looks like this guy has one. it looks even better on his PF since it's SASd. lol.

http://nissannut.com/projects/SAS_WD21/done/done_frt.JPG

Well it doesn't seem that 'cheap' compared to the ARB when you add up all the extra costs for the KMA to make it on par with the ARB's features:

Base Model Wincher, winch mount or receiver style - $480

Options:

Grill Guard $85

Light Guards $85

D rings or shackle mounts $40 pair

Turn Signal/marker light set $45

Total price : $735

I can find ARB bumpers for around $750 after a quick search on the web. Back in the spring, 4wheelparts.com had them on sale for $665 with free con us shipping. I had to buy 2 3/4" d-ring shackles for mine, but those are under $20 for the pair. You also get 2 cb antenna mounts on the ARB. (i imagine you could weld these to your KMA bumper for pretty cheap)

I'm not sure how they make the kma bumpers, but i know the ARB's main body is made of one laser-cut sheet of steel, bent to shape and then robotically welded together. The powerdcoat finish on the ARB is amazing too. My only complaint is I lost a bit of approach angle, but who needs it when you have a monster steel bumper to nuzzle up to obstacles before you climb over them.

Edited by nige