rolling my pathy

95pathyLE

are you body lifted or suspension lifted? I (am a reckless example) have slid the ass end of my pathy in dirt, gravel and wet pavement many times and not lifted a tire off the ground. I am not lifted much yet and do not know how it will behave after lift. Learn your limits slowly and listen to your tires, if they get quieter but your sliding has not slowed down you are pushing it too far do not use sudden movements to correct this. I don't know how to best explain all of it and its not exactly the safest thing to promote so be careful. and watch for iregulairitys in the road, those will make you suck up the seat if you don't expect them, hopefully not worse.

Edited by MY1PATH

what is the chances of rolling my pathy if im slidding it around on my dirt road or off raoding it?

Low if you are driving appropriately for the conditions, backing off if you are not confident and comfortable.

Moderate if you are recklessly screwing around, power sliding, doing doughnuts, jumping, etc. Yes, it is fun, but like anything else, the skills take time to learn and the learning curve can be steep.

High if you driving as stated above while impared (alcohol or drugs).

B

I've done some pretty stupid things with my Path on stock suspension with anti-roll bars on and it held up just fine. As others have said, just know your limits and don't attempt to do it all at once.

Check out what this idiot did just to show how stable these trucks can be: (I wouldn't attempt)

Edited by jpawela

this one is even better :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

this one is even better :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

:omg:

I have rallied my stock and lifted Pathy at speeds of 60+mph, and haven't come close to lifting a tire. As long as you're sliding smoothly, I don't see a high chance of lifting a tire or rolling, unless you hit a pothole or a ditch. I wouldn't reccommend driving at high speeds on dirt roads unless you know what you're doing. I've lived on this road for 20 years, and been driving on it for 6. I know the road, and know how to drive on dirt/gravel/muddy roads. Don't attempt unless you're 100% confident in your skills.