dayton ohio chicago illinois (midwest talk)

JonesyUSN

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Badlands says you need a roll bar... Is that like a roll cage found on a......jeep? :hide:

If you have an open top vehicle like a Jeep, Scout, etc. then you need one. For trucks with a roof, they coincider the roof structure roll protection enough.

friday might work let me know drift....sorry all bout makin it this week just due to health constrains this is gonna be my last wheeling for a while as some of ya know

Edited by fordsho90

i know the locals rave about cayote but i personally was less then impressed with that site or most others. i liked the white tail ridge the best. lot's of room and it's wide open. (helli pad) follow the rd (tr 10) up the mountain (don't turn left at baileys cr.) also putney entrance is open now and maybe passable also. btw. harlan co. is for the most part dry so stock up in lexi before you head down if you're planning on tipping a few.

still not sure what i am going to go, haven't had that much time to think about it. i know i want to go really bad but not sure if time and finances will allow this time. :(

Fordsho, not sure if I can do Friday. I will know for sure by tomorrow though. Call me later though. There is a spot by me in Lombard that isnt too bad. I have not had the chance to get to crazy on it yet, because I've only gone on it by myself. It's some pretty thick rutty stuff though.

I stop at a huge store just over the bridge into KY from Cincy ("Cask and Barrel" IIRC). They have a huge selection, so I never have an issue finding anything there.

We may move camp, 2 of us are getting there Thursday evening and going to scope it out. At the moment there are at least 20 trucks going to be there, so we need a space that will fit everyone all in the same area. Also, want a place where we won't bother other campers since we tend to get a little rowdy around the camp fire :X. If camp does move the change will be posted on the NOAS forum by noon Friday, no change, no post. Again, channel 10 will be monitored for lost vikings.

allright im still down for fri. if you dont go to ky mz and you can make it that would be great and if not I totaly understand and drift I will call ya tonight when I get home it will be around 9ish

9ish should work. That should give me enough time to take care of the ol' lady lol.

• 1 month later...

*bump* alright northern Il peeps and souther Wisc. peeps there is a Lake Geneva run this Sunday at the raceway place isnt that big from what I here but it is a run none the less so if you want to come pm me and I will give ya the details it is an MXO run but all are welcome and the more who show the cheaper it is for all....I am in and so is drift

Edited by fordsho90

• 3 months later...