dayton ohio chicago illinois (midwest talk)

JonesyUSN

you should meet up with us at Badlands sometime.

That would be killer actually. My vacation plans for the year just got thrown up in the air, so I may be looking at ways to kill off some extra time. Wheelin in the badlands just might do the trick.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its about 9 miles straight up 31st street....let me know dude i've got three docts appointments in the next three days but let me know

you should meet up with us at Badlands sometime.

gonna head down there in a couple of weeks before I get my surgury(sp) :oops: it will be the last time I get to get my offroading fix before im grounded for two mo.

Oh man, 2 months? I don't envy you. Hope it's nothing too serious, although it sounds like it is.

How far is a trip to the badlands anyways? Long weekend material, or long week?

Edited by mzxtreme

gonna head down there in a couple of weeks before I get my surgury(sp) :oops: it will be the last time I get to get my offroading fix before im grounded for two mo.

post up when you're ready. seems we may end up with NPORA run for a change.. :D

I go see insureance company doc. on may 5 I will know then when surgery will beor then I can set it up accordingly......lol two mo. is nothing its been almost a year since it happened. it was serious I'll just leave it at that mz knows lol and mz your right be nice to have npora run for once :D:D

it's a good one day thing. two days are also doable with great camping semi close by. stock is all i got and it's a cool place to mess around. it's 600++ acres.. i think it's getting close to 800ac. little bit of everything, mild to wild.

look around in the runs/events forums. there are a few links to pictures and some writeups in a few threads.

forsho, just bump this badlands runs thread when you're ready.

it's a good one day thing. two days are also doable with great camping semi close by. stock is all i got and it's a cool place to mess around. it's 600++ acres.. i think it's getting close to 800ac. little bit of everything, mild to wild.

look around in the runs/events forums. there are a few links to pictures and some writeups in a few threads.

forsho, just bump this badlands runs thread when you're ready.

READY

Tires on this weekend, and I'm good to go. Just need to take a week off of football, but other than that I'm all in.

Can't do Thursday, but possibly a friday, or a saturday. Might even be willing to just take a day or two off work to go on a tuesday/weds.

Fordsho, I found a cool spot over by me. Let me know if you wanna check it out. Definately not a good spot to go it solo.

Saw that, been to the Badlands quite a few times, the drive isn't too bad. As for that date, I'll be in Harlan, KY with NOAS. I might make the big gathering that I saw posted on MXO in June though.