"I'm new.... I dont know what to do!"

capthaven23

Hello All,

I'm Haven and as you can tell... I'm new here. I just baught a 96 Pathfinder and subsequentley had a a$$-hole back into me. On the up side I got a diecent check from his insurance co. and now I can start to make it Haven proof!!! I'm hoping to get a TJM bull bar and old man emu suspenssion lift for it. In the future I would like to do a manual tranny swap because I truly believe that automatics are for pussys.... Saddly for now my financhal situation make me a p***y.

I work for a ****** country club on the maintanince department and am waiting for full time fire departments to start hiring. And the likley hood of that happening is like about as likley as me waking up and realizing I'm hung like Ron Gememy...... Yeah Right! But I digress, Just wanted to say hello.

Welcome bud...TJM is pretty hard to come by, you might want to check out Kennesaw Mountain Accessories... They have a decent looking piece. I too have an automatic and would love a manual but that will wait until I have real money...I think I will refrain from commenting on your last line, so we are glad to have you!

Hello Haven, and welcome!! Sorry to hear about the accident/damage, bit yeah, the extra $ is nice to have for upgrades.

I also prefer manual trannys but just bought a second Pathy that is an automatic (the price and milage was too good to pass up) but I'm pulling the tranny out of the old pathy and setting it aside. If the automagic tranny ever fails, I'll do the swap then.

B

Welcome bud...TJM is pretty hard to come by, you might want to check out Kennesaw Mountain Accessories... They have a decent looking piece. I too have an automatic and would love a manual but that will wait until I have real money...I think I will refrain from commenting on your last line, so we are glad to have you!

Thanks for the heads up on Kennesaw! I just orederd a bumper form them today! Cant wait for it to come in...... Than I'll have to go out and try to get stuck!!!

Hello Haven, and welcome!! Sorry to hear about the accident/damage, bit yeah, the extra $ is nice to have for upgrades.

I also prefer manual trannys but just bought a second Pathy that is an automatic (the price and milage was too good to pass up) but I'm pulling the tranny out of the old pathy and setting it aside. If the automagic tranny ever fails, I'll do the swap then.

B

Thanks bro. Yeah I was hoping to do the tranny conversion this fall but than I got hit and the insurance co wanted to total my truck...... So now I have to fix the poor old girl with the cash the insurance co. gave me. Woo Hoo!!!!!

Hey.

Welcome to the boards.

Sorry to hear your not Hung like Ron Jeremy. That's just embarassing.

(this is not a place to get a post count Slick and Pezzy so no x2ing it ok.)

TJM is pretty hard to come by

Well, considering they stopped making steel bumpers for the R50 in 2001, and I was able to finally track one down in Canada (with the help of some erroneous Jeepers and Simon's watchful eye) in 2007, after a long and arduous 4 1/2 year search...nah, I'd say they're pretty readily available. :shiftyeyes:

Welcome to the `PORA Haven.

Well, considering they stopped making steel bumpers for the R50 in 2001, and I was able to finally track one down in Canada (with the help of some erroneous Jeepers and Simon's watchful eye) in 2007, after a long and arduous 4 1/2 year search...nah, I'd say they're pretty readily available. :shiftyeyes:

Welcome to the `PORA Haven.

Thanks for the welcome! I accually ordered a Kennesaw bumper. I'm pritty excited about it! I'll take a few pix of the carnage now and once I get it back form the body shop.

• 2 weeks later...
I truly believe that automatics are for pussys....

Coming from the caR50 driver :lol: *Falls over laughing at not having a FRAME*

B said Members!!

(think we scared off the newb yet? lol)

ROLMAO1.gif

Classic