New Website

Runnerman

Well thanks skrillaguerilla for that I was just trying to finish it up so I guess I just overlooked that. Thanks

First time at doing this, but it was kinda easy with this program.

Should have some good pics of the Superskid this week if everything goes well at the powdercoater. Take some pics then shipping them out.

Thanks

:beer: boys

I have alot better rates on my shipping as I kiboshed the whole warehouse idea as it was to good to be true.

I am using UPS Canada. 4 days shipping time.

I am still updating pics and clearing some ?'s up that people have.

Should have website updated by tonight or Sat/Sun.

Talk to you later

:beer:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Mike

Sorry it took so long for a reply just came back from Vegas friday night.

You can drop the front skid by itself as the rear skid would still be held on by the rear bolts and you don't have to drop that one.

Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

So the item looks good, real good. The stock skid plate, which I should really call a "splash guard" on my 98 is pretty darn flimsy. Some of the bolts holding it up have rusted through and have their bolt heads broken off. I've read a lot of people complaining the about the same thing as well.

How much does the front skid plate weight? My concern is that these flimsy bolts were not meant to hold up a heavy skid plate but rather a cardboard splashguard.

Know what I mean?

That's a good ? I know exactly what you mean.

The front skidplate weighs in at about 22lbs. Your right about the stock bolts they are I believe a grade 2.

I supply the skidplates with grade5 & grade8 Bolts. Steel or zinc plated what ever I have in stock.

So far the grade5 bolts that I have on my truck for the front skidplate have held up really good with not shearing off. Now remember nothing is indistructable.

The Superskid comes with grade8 mounting hardware. The shield comes with grade5,Champion grade8,Defender grade8

Now you can get grade10 Bolts but the price is pretty costly.

I looked into allot of different ways to mount the skidplates, but in the end the final skidplates turned out good and the finished product on my site.

I was going to tap&die the holes but it made the holes very weak. A bunch of other things I tried but don't want to bore you with details.

Hopefully this answers your question.

:)

Hey, I see on your website that it says you're sold out of the SuperSkid, and it should become available on Sept, 14. Are you still on schedule? I am still very interested in getting a set for my Pathy and will be looking to get it in the next week or so, before it gets too cold to install it here in Upstate, NY...hehe. Let me know if you think they'll still be available on the 14th, and I'll be ready to order in a couple days once a check clears. :aok:

Everything will be right on schedule, as they are being powdercoated. Just finished the 3/16" Defender plates and sending them off to get coated soon.

What happened was I started selling local after I dropped a few flyers off and they started moving. That is all I have advertised as I am still struggling to get onto the search engines.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rbukowski

Great Job all looks professional and I really likr the free shipping Idea. Looks like in a couple of weeks when I get the front end problem resolved I will be looking at purchasing a unit, I may wait till you start your 10% off initiative thats even better.