Free Weld Rims At 4wheelparts.com

msavides

It might be a computer glitch but if you put weld rims in your cart at 4wheelparts.com and choose to pick them up in the store, They show as 0.00

I will see if I get a call with them explaining the glitch or if I get the rims for free.

Act now before they fix the glitch.

Unfortunately they do not have any 15 inch rims

Mark

Well, I ordered a set on my credit card. If they try and charge me I have a receipt saying it was $0.00! So we will see. I will post when I know something.

It looks like they have now fixed there glitch. They had 2 discounts on the rims that made them free. They have removed the 2nd discount and now they are 75% off. still a good deal, just not as good as free.

Now lets see if they honor this screw up or weasel out of it.

Mark

I was looking at it after they changed it I guess (just before you posted the update) :shrug:

They just called and said they had a computer glitch. Looks like they are going to weasel out of this one.

Mark

They just called and said they had a computer glitch. Looks like they are going to weasel out of this one.

Mark

It's not weaseling out of anything if it's an obvious error/problem, and anyways, prices are subject to change without notice, or they could honour the price and charge you $900 for shipping and handling.

It's not weaseling out of anything if it's an obvious error/problem, and anyways, prices are subject to change without notice, or they could honour the price and charge you $900 for shipping and handling.

First of all "wow" to your reply there. I don't think Mark is being the way you appear to think he is.

Was it an error? Sure, that is not in question. Will they honor the price at which they SOLD them to Mark? Probably not.

Prices may very well be subject to change, but once a deal is made they can't really expect a customer be ok with a price increase. He "paid" has an invoice to prove it. They should honor whatever price they set, error or not.

Now although I believe that is they way it should be, this situation is a little different ;)

And as a side note, charging $900 for S&H would open them up for a lawsuit.. that would not be a smart move.

Honestly now,

I did not expect them to honor the price. I imagine thousands of people did just like me and tried to order at this amazingly low price.

I just did it to call them on their mistake. And maybe get some free rims. I am not disappointed at all. I got what I expected. Nothing. Was a charged anything, No. I think it is funny how a little mistake can cause such an uproar. Think of all the people they have to call and tell them that they had an error in the system and no they cannot have some free rims.

Mark

First of all "wow" to your reply there. I don't think Mark is being the way you appear to think he is.

Was it an error? Sure, that is not in question. Will they honor the price at which they SOLD them to Mark? Probably not.

Prices may very well be subject to change, but once a deal is made they can't really expect a customer be ok with a price increase. He "paid" has an invoice to prove it. They should honor whatever price they set, error or not.

Now although I believe that is they way it should be, this situation is a little different ;)

And as a side note, charging $900 for S&H would open them up for a lawsuit.. that would not be a smart move.

sorry, should have put lol at the end of my sentence.

lol WAVEY