Latest wheeling trip

XPLORx4

weren't you planning this trip on XOC too? how come i don't see any X's?

and nice pix!

Some X owners backed out at the last minute due to work conflicts and the one X owner who did come decided to ride along with his non-X-owning friend instead of driving his X. All of us on the trip are associated in some with with the X club. whether we own X's or not.

^^ he got em in new zealand.

Nice photos dude! Stock intake, and you probably would have been in trouble. JWT is pretty high in the engine bay compared to stock. The Toyota is sick too.

• 4 weeks later...
DooD!!! You have the JDM Terrano headlights!!!!

I gotta ask you, where did you find them? Was it easy to install?

I've been wanting to do that mod since I picked up my Pathy... :jig:

Got 'em at a junkyard when I was on vacation in New Zealand. I've never seen 'em for sale anywhere in North America. They're the single most expensive mod on my truck, even more than my rear bumper.

The installation was pretty easy, but there was a little bit of sheetmetal trimming that was needed. Nothing too major though. For the wiriing, I tapped into the existing headlamp wires, but I used new relays directly connected to the battery for my power.

Got 'em at a junkyard when I was on vacation in New Zealand. I've never seen 'em for sale anywhere in North America. They're the single most expensive mod on my truck, even more than my rear bumper.

The installation was pretty easy, but there was a little bit of sheetmetal trimming that was needed. Nothing too major though. For the wiriing, I tapped into the existing headlamp wires, but I used new relays directly connected to the battery for my power.

Awww, that is wicked!!! :aok:

I contacted a company here in Canada that can import those lights; I'm still waiting on the price however :blink:

If I do get lucky enough to get a set, I may ask for your help. After all, your R50 is quite well known for

setting some amazing benchmarks! You're like a R50 pioneer man!!! :D Me jealous

Thanks for the info