So I rolled my Pathfinder

StatutoryApe

well, i'm about to go to Home Depot to buy some of those lights that you strap to ur head so that i can work late at night. i wanna get this done by friday if possible. i'm going camping this weekend and i'd prefer to take my pathy.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i'm about to go to Home Depot to buy some of those lights that you strap to ur head so that i can work late at night. i wanna get this done by friday if possible. i'm going camping this weekend and i'd prefer to take my pathy.

oh my.... gunna look like a mad scientist..... that will get the neighbors talking for sure. :laugh: good luck!

looks like its coming along well.... my dad got this bright Idea the other day to get ahold of a 3.3 S/C frontier that has light damage, shorten the frame and swap my pathy body on to it.... would be interesting to do.... he thinks he might be able to pull it off alongside his 3.5 swap into his maxima.... who knows

looks like its coming along well.... my dad got this bright Idea the other day to get ahold of a 3.3 S/C frontier that has light damage, shorten the frame and swap my pathy body on to it.... would be interesting to do.... he thinks he might be able to pull it off alongside his 3.5 swap into his maxima.... who knows

Probably better to just swap that engine tranny combo into the Pathy. Either way, remember that the SC engines require premium gas only.

Either way, remember that the SC engines require premium gas only.

ya, screw that. it's possible to end up payin more money/mile driven that way. but you'd get way more power :tonguefinger:

and i don't think i'll be done w/ the body swap by tomorrow. hahaha. i've been kinda too lazy to work on it, since it's gettin hotter and all and it ain't gettin done in that short of time period anyway. i'll just take my family's tracker camping. lol. plus i've been busy gettin camping stuff together for my friends and all.

Probably better to just swap that engine tranny combo into the Pathy. Either way, remember that the SC engines require premium gas only.

I am aware.... i use premium in my rig anyways

ya, screw that. it's possible to end up payin more money/mile driven that way. but you'd get way more power :tonguefinger:

and i don't think i'll be done w/ the body swap by tomorrow. hahaha. i've been kinda too lazy to work on it, since it's gettin hotter and all and it ain't gettin done in that short of time period anyway. i'll just take my family's tracker camping. lol. plus i've been busy gettin camping stuff together for my friends and all.

lol maybe they'll get desperate for a vehicle and finish it for you :sssh:

ROFLMAO

Ask any mechanic why I just did that.

lol, I think I know why.

lol maybe they'll get desperate for a vehicle and finish it for you :sssh:

nah, i actually used my mom's car. hahaha. i didn't really need my pathy to go camping anyway. the place i went to was all paved and had a parking lot and stuff. lol. it woulda been nicer to take my pathy tho.

ahhhh.... I'm working on the pathys grille guard, getting the stuff for my zuk, and trying to fix the 1978 dune cycle that my girls father gave me tonight.... lalalala

• 2 weeks later...

so right now the red body is about ready to be lifted off. now on to the black one! after i transfer my car port first. haha.

here's some pix. that's all the wires. i'd take them out of the truck and lay them on the ground to show you guys how much wiring is in there, but i wanna keep them in the truck for storage purposes.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch620/P8020135.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch620/P8020136.jpg

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch620/P8020137.jpg

another update:

both trucks are ready for lift off. T-minus: whenever my friends are available.

so i got bored and did a chop job of what my pathy will look like after the swap. i'll be keeping my rear hatch just cause it says "SE" on it and it has that black piece of trim that goes horizontally across the middle of it. idk, my red hatch is more aesthetically pleasing to me. i'll swap over my red gas hatch cuz it has to be opened from inside the truck, that way some random person can't siphon my gas. plus it adds to the red/black effect. i'll do the same thing w/ my 4x4 symbols above the triangle windows for the same reason. aaand i'll use my red hood cuz it came outta the crash unscathed, and i'd like to keep my pathy as original as possible. and i'll use the red fenders that MWS included w/ the pathy.

has anyone ever put a 60/40 seat in the back of their pathy? idk if you guys have sat in the middle rear seat, but the edges of the 50/50 seat go right up your crack!

anyway, here's the chop job.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/ch62...tires-4copy.jpg

Edited by StatutoryApe

cool. as of right now, all my parts are intact. just the body got messed up. lol. but i'll get at you if i need anything :aok:

does anyone know how to transfer a spare tire carrier?

oh yeah, the bodies are coming off today :bounce:

Edited by StatutoryApe