I broked my toy

Nissyota88

broke the pathy, CRAZY party night last night woot. I refuse to drive it on the road anymore though, i can turn my pass side tire and the other one will be completly straight, scary, especailly when you driving you feel everything. Anyways i need help, after i did my half doors i screwed up something. My rear breaklight work when i hit the pedal but when i have the lights on in the front, the rear lights dont come on? so people dont know how close to follow me. Also my dash lights went out too?

broke the pathy, CRAZY party night last night woot. I refuse to drive it on the road anymore though, i can turn my pass side tire and the other one will be completly straight, scary, especailly when you driving you feel everything. Anyways i need help, after i did my half doors i screwed up something. My rear breaklight work when i hit the pedal but when i have the lights on in the front, the rear lights dont come on? so people dont know how close to follow me. Also my dash lights went out too?

My guess would be:

1) A woot l33t wiring problem

2) A bad dimmer switch

as to your wheels....bad steering rack?

My guess would be:

1) A woot l33t wiring problem

2) A bad dimmer switch

as to your wheels....bad steering rack?

WD21's don't have rack and pinion steering. He likely bent a tie rod and/or the idler arm and/or the centerlink joints. Could also be something else entirely different.

What happened before the lights quit working? Did you smash any corner lights or the front end?

My rear breaklight work when i hit the pedal but when i have the lights on in the front

Check the bulbs, they should have two coils inside one for stop and one for tail. If there is no clear burnout on the glass or a coil broken. Give it a flick and see if one of the coils vibrates

as for the rest :shrug:

I dont have any corner lights, i busted them accidently and just decided to pull them out, but ya i would say the rears stoped working after that. What do i do? Will that fix my dash light problem?

WD21's don't have rack and pinion steering. He likely bent a tie rod and/or the idler arm and/or the centerlink joints. Could also be something else entirely different.

What happened before the lights quit working? Did you smash any corner lights or the front end?

Its the center link joints, i just couldnt think of the name. its worn my tires out VERY fast and my fronts are now slicks