My first mod

csutke

the rear mud flaps :stickwack: cant take them off with out getting some of the fender flare or cutting them off

Not the rear fender. :stickwack: The rear door. Maybe I should just save the pic so I can make it bigger so I can see what it is, lol.

If you have a ramp, flex out one side at a time to drop the other tire low enough to get a stubby screwdriver into that space. That's what I did...

And yes, the control arm mounts do hang pretty low, but they're (at least mines) not painted body color, nor is the control arm...

HPIM0412.jpg

Edited by navygz19

are you talking about taking the rear mud flaps off? cause if so, I can get them off but it takes the bottom part of the flare off as well as they're one peice

are you talking about taking the rear mud flaps off? cause if so, I can get them off but it takes the bottom part of the flare off as well as they're one peice

Yes, the flaps. You're right, they do take the very bottom of the flare off but not enough to make it look bad at all. The flare will end where the bumper begins. Once you do it, after a few days you'll get used to it. Looks much better IMO.