Illegal?

Nissyota88

PA illegal, have to have a working speedo/odometer/heater controls/horn(unless you have it jumped somehow to a button or toggle). At least the "new car scent" air freshner stayed.

PA illegal, have to have a working speedo/odometer/heater controls/horn(unless you have it jumped somehow to a button or toggle). At least the "new car scent" air freshner stayed.

when i took my horn off.. it stopped working when i tried to put it back on :shiftyeyes:

new car sent... just like im back in 88 :tonguefinger:

about as legal as driving it like this...the speedo doesn't work...no belts and no signals were hooked up...just the bare minimum to drive this thing around the neighborhood...yes thats a 5 gallon bucket...

2050078_71_full.jpg

true gangsta :D

i don't think that's illegal in my state but one would surely get hassled as the coppers would think it's stolen.

Just turn it around and say you were driving to the cop shop to report a stolen dash! :lol:

i hope you felt old for that one

I always feel old...(maybe its the beard or the gut, or maybe its the fact that I'm going bald or that I'm married...)

Edited by Fukinitupagain

That'd do it for me. I'm 33 and have a full headed mop.

All of my hair has migrated south in the last couple of years (I used to have a big head of hair)

This is from just from like 3 months of growth

IMG_0399.jpg

Its a lot longer now

Edited by Fukinitupagain

All of my hair has migrated south in the last couple of years (I used to have a big head of hair)

This is from just from like 3 months of growth

IMG_0399.jpg

Its a lot longer now

migrated south eh? you must have one hairy arse lol :puterpunch: