Is this pathfinder moddable to offroad/rugged look?

NaturaTek

looks like a nice truck...... why they sellin it? any maintenance records?

R50's are not as "moddable" as WD-21's, but as you can see from the places pezzy goes...... doesn't hurt em much. ;)

Edited by Slick

pezzy, can you add a couple of good shots of your current 99 pathy? I cant find them thru searching. wanna see how yours look after some loving.

go to her profile and click the links. she has a website too full of pics ;)

go to her profile and click the links. she has a website too full of pics ;)

:)

www.canadianpathy.com - check out photos/wheeling pics

Minden_IMG018.jpg

Minden_IMG033.jpg

I would do a carfax on it before I bought it. I looks clean mainly because he/she had it professionally detailed before they took pics of it. It is almost exactly like mine. I would be concerned about the fact that the front and rear bumper have been hit or he/she is a poor driver and has hit alot of things with it. I find it odd about the badge too. Mine is an XE and I have more options that that thing does. It does not have a luggage rack, or rear wing/spoiler. It only has 3 of the XE rims and a spare. So I would look at the spare and see if it is the other chrome one. It does have pretty low miles though so if the carfax checks out then I would drive it, testing out everything and if all is well then talk them down a bit and jump on it. It will last along time