rear air

nissan4x4

My 87 does. Its a factory option.

Well, its actually under the rear seats. After ten years or so the floor pan rusts out creating a big hole that will draw fresh air in from under the truck and presto, factory rear air. :aok:

On my 88 it is under only the drivers seat. I wouldn't think it would be to hard to relocate if you even need it all.

My old 88 had that same factory option, the fresh air was great but the dust was a killer :suicide:

Edited by trogdor

For some reason I was thinking of my 03 pathy which has them under both seats but you are right Ghostpath there is not one in the 87-89's

There isn't one in the 90-95's either, so I think we can conclude that the WD21 never had it in the US.

There isn't one in the 90-95's either, so I think we can conclude that the WD21 never had it in the US.

both my 95 and 93 have the vents under the seats.......

oh ya the 95 is an xe and the 93 is an se if that matters

Edited by redfinder

both my 95 and 93 have the vents under the seats.......

oh ya the 95 is an xe and the 93 is an se if that matters

Pics, please. I haven't seen any 95 US WD21s down here with underseat vents, and I've seen plenty of them in the boneyards.

Not saying yours doesn't have it, I've just not seen them and I want to see what they look like.

i'd like to see pics too, mine doesen't have them wish it did.But my 84 volvo DL840 has them under the front seats,that would be cool for our pathys to have vents too.

Edited by nissan4x4

sorry i've been busy with school, i keep just getting out of the truck and going into class and forget to take the pic, ill make sure and get it tomorrow.

But i did check and there ARE air vents under the front seats!

I would assume it runs off of the foot vents that are under the dash for the driver and front passengers feet.

Well, I would assume so also, but you are the one with the damn setup in your truck and you don't know? :stickwack:

Well, I would assume so also, but you are the one with the damn setup in your truck and you don't know? :stickwack:

well even if you slide the seat all the way up you can't see where it ducts to. But i think it kinda takes a S turn and goes up along near the console.