hola

Mr. Pickles

Still alive here, haven't been around much in general for quite a while, just spurts here and there. Been busy, if just to keep myself busy. I'm neck deep (literally) in house repairs, including ripping out a bathroom after a *cosmetic* remodel got somewhat more than skin deep. BS, grrr. Anyways, I've had that, my own stuff, family stuff, etc. I'll still lurk, here and there..

We're waiting on some court stuff to go down in my mom's case. Old stuff, she got a severly wicked beat down, and *he* cleaned house and then split with his new ho. Fu_king coward. Love our f'd up legal system, the felony trial has been repeatedly postponed and rescheduled since Oct., and this time *supposedly* will start on Feb. 25th, I believe.

Anyways, we've all been a bit distracted here. Wish her luck, and all of us strength.

Good to see your still kicking, and persuing some legal action on that. Wish you all the best, as you said the system is eff'ed up.

Perhaps a short distraction is just waht you (and the wifey) need :aok:

All the best Mr. P. Hope you get the chance to meet him in a dark alley one day....

LOL at "meet him." His office is 3 blocks from my house, I pass it several times daily. The house he's renting from a builder/friend is about a mile away, his "other" ms. is a block from there. We've met. ;) No dark alley needed...

wow our legal system is intresting to say the least. sorry to hear all this. i got outta a traffic ticket in like two minutes which makes no sense but whatever good for me. anyway glad to hear your all okay and good luck with everything, cant wait to see you there the 15th

• 2 weeks later...
Still alive here, haven't been around much in general for quite a while, just spurts here and there. Been busy, if just to keep myself busy.

Same here...

And Pezzy...I am NOT missing in action. I'm still in action!