Big block VG30

TerranoNZ

That's just spooky :blink:

My conrods just arrived today from Scott :beer:

Now I'll drop them and my pistons off to the engine builders to get balanced...I think I'm getting a bit carried away with this build :D

I want it to last though :aok:

DSC01485.jpg

This is looking to be one mean engine build here, be good to see how it preforms. Are you having to make any modifications to the drive train due to the extra horses driving it?

What other engine bay modifications do you think you will need to do?

This is looking to be one mean engine build here, be good to see how it preforms. Are you having to make any modifications to the drive train due to the extra horses driving it?

What other engine bay modifications do you think you will need to do?

Stock drive train SHOULD be strong enough, Wont be too many Ponys or torques :lol:

The VG33 block is mostly Identical, so everything bolts on to the bare block. Only mod I'm doing is building an air box and snorkel(Not really necessary) :aok:

Worst thing is this project has been put on hold till I finish the 93 and get some more money :D

Well, hopefully it won't be too long before we see it running. I will keep an eye out for progress as I ponder what to do with my engine if it gets worse.

I am contemplating on an intercooler for it and a big bore exhaust to increase the power a tad.

Well, hopefully it won't be too long before we see it running. I will keep an eye out for progress as I ponder what to do with my engine if it gets worse.

I am contemplating on an intercooler for it and a big bore exhaust to increase the power a tad.

I just need some more over time :lol:

Let me know if you need a hand with any fab work :aok:

I just need some more over time :lol:

Let me know if you need a hand with any fab work :aok:

Yes, fab work, maybe we can have a chinwag sometime when my new shed is finished and I can discuss with you my plans and ideas.

Winch bars, rear bars, rock sliders.................

I have collected many pictures and now know what I want.

• 1 year later...

How's this coming along Tex? Dead in the water or just on hold?

*Pulls out pockets* POOR :D

Last post was about a year ago, hmmm. Just a matter of time Adam :beer:

Oh, if you need any VG33 engine parts, I have it all mostly. I also have a brand new 93 pathfinder crankshaft too so you can keep all your accessories..

I should be good, unless you have a supercharger and manifolds you want to send me for free :lol:

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...