Merry X-mas!

Precise1

Merry X-mas Everyone!!!

*all alone here in the forum*

It was a good meal, and now the Mom is gone, the friend left, and the GF looks passed out on the bed...

It's a sad day that I start the X-mas thread at 11:07pm on the 25th.

Hope you guys (and gals, Nudge Nudge, Wink Wink) had a nice one.

*drowns himself in the toilet*

B

Boxing day...

MMMMMMMMMMMM, Boxes!!!

Now there is something I can get into!!!!

What a holiday!! The whole day set aside (with time off work) to appreciate a box. Actually, hopefully there is more than one!!

B

I guess I missed the appropriate time to say out loud... BAH HUMBUG! So I will have to try again next year.

No seriously, may your God look after you and yours over the festive/holiday season. If you don't have a God, like me, have a safe and happy holiday also.

*puts B in a box, seals it, and calls UPS for a pick up*

LMAO!! Thats a big box there Penny, and the weight/freight charge is going to be shocking!! Throw in a sandal, if you would, it may be a long trip...

*This box to the Bahama's, please...* :D

No seriously, may your God look after you and yours over the festive/holiday season. If you don't have a God, like me, have a safe and happy holiday also.

Thats my point, Bud. Gods aside, I just hope people enjoy what time they have off, maybe even if relatives are present and embrace the holiday spirit. Well, those that aren't too busy fighting over a parking space, that is... ;)

B

LMAO!! Thats a big box there Penny, and the weight/freight charge is going to be shocking!! Throw in a sandal, if you would, it may be a long trip...

Thats my point, Bud. Gods aside, I just hope people enjoy what time they have off, maybe even if relatives are present and embrace the holiday spirit. Well, those that aren't too busy fighting over a parking space, that is... ;)

B

yup, i agree. i finally got to see my family for the first time in 9 months (they only live 80 miles away), got a day off, and no fighting for parking. got a prime spot in the driveway :D

seeing my family, that was the best present of all. i wasn't impressed at getting my ass kicked on the Wii by my 8 year old nephew tho... :blink:

Edited by Slick

Oh you think so? Say hello to the polarbears when you get there.