Help!pathfinder driving me crazy.

Ronin

hey guys. I have a 95 that has been giving me problems for the last 3 months. It's idling ruff and getting a bad miss. I just can't seem to get it worked out. I checked the codes and get nothing. I have replaced the fuel filter,cap,wires,spark plugs everything I can think of and still no luck. I also cleaned the maf meter and it seemed to be pretty clean when I took it apart. Any help would be great. Thanks

hey guys. I have a 95 that has been giving me problems for the last 3 months. It's idling ruff and getting a bad miss. I just can't seem to get it worked out. I checked the codes and get nothing. I have replaced the fuel filter,cap,wires,spark plugs everything I can think of and still no luck. I also cleaned the maf meter and it seemed to be pretty clean when I took it apart. Any help would be great. Thanks

Next step for me would be checking Vacuum lines, with the age of our rigs they wont last forever...

he should get a code with that.. although the codes don't always pop up.

Most probably a bad or leaking fuel injector, I have the same problem. I ordered some rebuilt injectors for $130. Once I get them and install them I will let you know if it was my problem. I, Like you replaced everything and it still was missing.

Mark

I do have a exhaust leak.I have a crack just where the 2 pipes go into one.I had it spot welded but the guy didn't do a very good job so I got some wrap stuff from auto zone and wrapped around it.It could still be leaking a little.maybe that my problem?

Oxygen Sensor. Find where it is on the exhaust and follow the wiring back up into the engine bay until ya reach the plug. Then Unplug it and go for a drive. If all is good the O2 sensor is fooked and ya need a new one. Sure it'll run fine unplugged cuz I did it for 6 months, but it won't run at it's most efficient.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks I did try unplugging the Oxygen Sensor and no luck.still have the miss.this is really killing me.I don't know what to do next.I think it could be the exhaust leak.but the crazy thing is it ran great up to me doing a tune up.lol