4x4 country game

MikeV

I need someone to hit #4771. He was selling 1000 quarts for oil for $200 each and got pissed off because I guess he meant to hit $2000. I don't think its my fault that I bought it. Now he's hitting me online and saying that he'll make his money back by mugging me and hitting me online. ::rollseyes::

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles, WTF? You expected me to reply from work with a tool belt on and a hammer in my hand? Or did you expect a specific response? Sorry...

I didn't outright DELETE the info, I saved it to my puter for later. Here you go.

4x4 Country Trailheads:

You can travel around in 4x4 Country to different trailheads by selecting "Explore" on the left menu of your screen, then click "Cruise 4x4 Country" under the heading of "Serious Money Makers". In each area there is a different shop with different things to buy in each shop. Access to each trailhead is determined by your level. The higher your level, the more expensive the items are at each shop. There are also User-owned shops in many areas that you can look through to find items that are unavailable in your current area.

Another reason to travel the trails is to escape attack by lower-level players that may have higher stats than you do. If you are level 100 and are still working on raising your stats, you can travel to an area that players at lower levels can't go to, thereby escaping muggings and hospital time incurred by attacks. Higher level players can still attack you but are less inclined to pick on people at lower levels than they are because they won't get as much EXP per attack as they will by attacking higher-level players.

4x4 Country Shop Items, Listed By Area With Screenshot of Each Area:

The Badlands: Mike's Weapons Shop

4x4countryshop01.jpg

The Desert Waste: Stacey's Gun Shop

4x4countryshop02.jpg

Deep Woods: Forest Pawn

4x4countryshop03.jpg

Volcano Mountain: Rock Quarry Store

4x4countryshop04.jpg

The Rivers: Wetlands Gun and Pawn

4x4countryshop05.jpg

The Pit: The Cavern Store

4x4countryshop06.jpg

The Hallowed Gorge: Warrier's Supply (misspelled)

4x4countryshop07.jpg

The Ice Mine: Eskimo Joe's

4x4countryshop08.jpg

Death Grounds: The Black Shop

4x4countryshop09.jpg

Temptation Truckstop: Matt's Xtreme Off-Road

4x4countryshop10.jpg

Polar Waste: The Yeti Supply

4x4countryshop11.jpg

Carnage Canyon: Mick's Black Market

4x4countryshop12.jpg

Blood Woods: The Bard's 4x4 Emporium

4x4countryshop13.jpg

Bandit Hollow: 3rd Owner Discount

4x4countryshop14.jpg

Rock City: Granit Mart (misspelled unless this is a play on Minit Mart, heh)

4x4countryshop15.jpg

Thanks go out to Mekanik, who took the time to take and edit screenshots of each shop from here down:

Axle Alley: The Twisted Shaft

4x4countryshop16.jpg

My hands were tied for that whole deal, and then I had a database server crash and users crying so I was offline for a while.

company I work for is to cheap to use SQL

I see you got another up, with D; if it gets ugly I'll jump over and give you guys a hand, but in the meantime I'll be over in the corner hiding...

:hide:

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

Based on what little can figure out on the gangs....

If we make 4 gangs, and have each of them at war with the other 3 that takes care of only being able to be in 3 gang wars at a time. Would that prevent the other A$$hats from bashing us into oblivian just because they can?

Based on what little can figure out on the gangs....

If we make 4 gangs, and have each of them at war with the other 3 that takes care of only being able to be in 3 gang wars at a time. Would that prevent the other A$$hats from bashing us into oblivian just because they can?

That is a great question.

I always hit the 100brave crimes. I can do 6 at a time now for $66,000.

I have another good $$$ making tip for you guys that are up there in the game a little and already have a good shop.

Your bank account gets 2% interest every night at 12:00 midnight game time. So if you have a 8-15mil shop it pays you big $$$ to sell your shop every night so that $$$ is in the bank, and rebuy it first thing in the morning. For those of us with day jobs that keep us away from the PC all day this is great because your will should be refreshed enough to train by the time you get home from your real job.

Also they added a couple of new jobs to the engineer firm so you may be able to get on there if you are already maxed out in your current job quit and check it out.

One more thing to mention. They added alot more to the local school section, so if you thought you were done with school check again.

F-ing game screwed me again.

4x4country_problem-vi.jpg

NOT ENOUGH SPACE????? WTF?????

You should have 3x that much space. Look how many employees you have compared to how many you have space for. Time to spend a few hundred dollars on space.

I agree, The only reason my space is sooo large is because I heard thru the grapevine that the game tends to give you more as if it's trying to hurry and fill in the space faster. Probably crap, but who knows. I've been only seeking turn key buggy guys for the last 3 weeks or so.

For small parts & rolling chassis I have 44 spaces each (44000 max capacity & 4400 max employees) Only have 41 & 56 employees for these low buck parts,

for Turn Key Buggie I have 196 spaces right now (196000 max & 19600 max employees) 1120 employees here and sales is a waste of time at $1 per part your lazy sales associates sell. 100 turns Turn Key pulls in the bank and I sell every day (some don't) but I'm up to about 350-400K per day now after selling parts after my 100 turns then I put it in the bank as it gets 2% interest where in the warehouse parts get dusty...

Not claiming I do it right but it werks fer me!-)

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

You have to make sure that you have MORE than adequate amount of space for the product also. I got that error message too when I seeked turn key fabbers and barely had enough space for products they produced. Now I'm at 21000 space and room for 2100 employees even though I only have 988 employees. That solved the error message problem.

so if it tries to give you an amount and you don't have the room, it just doesn't give you anything rather than fill your available space?

that's f'ing stooooopid

Yuppers,

I think a "Your Sweat Shop is Full" should replace the no more room :tonguefinger:

Back under my chair!-)

:hide:

(that 10 floors was a your welcome)

Crusha

:ar15: (couldn't find a laser blaster smilie)

Edited by MikeVanceinWI

Quick tip on mugging. Search the badlands and put your cursor close to the right of the first digit on a 5 digit amount of $$$ then using your arrow key scroll down fast. Watch the cursor and it'll jump on the 6 digit numbers, stop and check their level. If the level is low click to see the profile. Now check their days in the game to decide for yourself whether or not you can win an attack.

Good luck and happy mugging.

DO NOT BUY BARF BARS. They don't do crap for restoring Health now. I just used 15 bars and got 1% Health back.

100 Nut Mixes gave me 3% Health.

Jesus Christ, this guy needs to figure out how to run a game.

Oil is up to 5000 now...I was in the middle of making oil money on the market when the oil announcement came through, I went to pull all my oil as fast as I could but one of the other guys bought most of it at $3500. I'm a sad panda. :(