Storm Chasers

csutke

Yup. And it looks like this week's episode shows the Pathy at a gas station getting nailed by tornadoish winds and debris.

Too bad the team is made up of a bunch of morons who appear to have no idea what they are doing. Cool show, though.

Yup. And it looks like this week's episode shows the Pathy at a gas station getting nailed by tornadoish winds and debris.

Too bad the team is made up of a bunch of morons who appear to have no idea what they are doing. Cool show, though.

I was thinking the same thing while I was watching it the other day.

Well, I was thinking... Some people are so smart, but at the same time so stupid. Book smarts will get you a long way, but without common sense you won't last long once you're there. :FartExplode-vi:

Yeah...and it's beat to hell, just like all the other trucks they drive. Heh. It doesn't make sense to drive nice new vehicles into hailstorms and debris fields. The Pathy is the probe deployment vehicle, they carry two big-ass steel tornado probes in the back...they try to set them out in the road for the tornado to pick up.