Npora T-shirts Looky Looky

josh

Is it possible to get a shirt made in the USA? Not a huge deal, but something that would be nice for us here in the states

They look great. I might have to get one...

Just had an idea. Could you add a slogan like "Find your Path at NPORA" or something?

Edited by Oliver

Is it possible to get a shirt made in the USA? Not a huge deal, but something that would be nice for us here in the states

They look great. I might have to get one...

Just had an idea. Could you add a slogan like "Find your Path at NPORA" or something?

I can add your slogan under the logo if you wish, or have the slogan on the front and the logo on the back. And as far as getting a shirt made in the USA, I am in the USA, Im located in Vermont. Or did I misunderstand your question?

thanks

Josh

What I meant was that I'd like shirts that are manufactured here in the US, not in China or Honduras or somewhere. I know that you're here and that you print them here. Does that make sense?

What I meant was that I'd like shirts that are manufactured here in the US, not in China or Honduras or somewhere. I know that you're here and that you print them here. Does that make sense?

Yes I understand now, I will look into it

Thanks

josh

Yes I understand now, I will look into it

Thanks

josh

Awesome suggestion. I'd pay more for a USA product. Also, i'd like Red to be an option. It looks great with white and black. Also like the dual side idea. Let us know.

Picky bunch aren't we lol.

shirts made in the states may be easier to ship across the boarder too if any of us canucks are on board... I know it's insane trying to ship shirts made overseas to the states.

Here is something I just did up fast to get you guys an idea of the "FIND YOUR PATH"

Copyofnporashirt.jpg

It looks liek im gonna be able to find the USA mad shirts, those will be 5 dollars more do to the fact my pricing with USA made products arnt as discounted for obvious reasons. So once a final design is aproved upon by all them members who want to have there input, there will be an option on the store when you buy the shirt to have it USA made or non usa made.

Red will also be made a shirt color option as well too.

thanks

josh

Here is something I just did up fast to get you guys an idea of the "FIND YOUR PATH"

Copyofnporashirt.jpg

It looks liek im gonna be able to find the USA mad shirts, those will be 5 dollars more do to the fact my pricing with USA made products arnt as discounted for obvious reasons. So once a final design is aproved upon by all them members who want to have there input, there will be an option on the store when you buy the shirt to have it USA made or non usa made.

Red will also be made a shirt color option as well too.

thanks

josh

i'm not gay, but i may just love josh. Really knows how to listen to the customer and follow through!

• 2 weeks later...
ok, hate to be a PITA. but i paid for expedited shipping...... check the mail box everyday. and still nadda :(

I just got back late last night from a long weekend.

I will make another and reship to you.

Im so sorry

Thanks

Josh

where did you find a shirt that is actually made in the US?

to expensive, thats why its outsourced.

Nice by the way

I'm not sure where Josh got his USA made shirts but there is a company called American Apparel,

all their products are made in Los Angeles. Quality product, happy employees, freaky owner. They are a little more expensive but are home grown. http://americanapparel.net/ :wiggle:

:bounce: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! THANKS JOSH!!!!!! :friday:

got my shirt, and because of the shipping mess up, Josh sent me 4 stickers free..... and EVERYTHING is AWESOME! :bounce:

here's my t shirt! (i can't believe i went for the pink, but i figure peeps will read it being so.. uh... "look at me" lol

BTW. the design is bad ass :aok: (tire tread marks somewhere would look absolutely WICKED too)

NPORATShirt3.jpg

NPORATShirt4.jpg

that looks cool...I may have to get a couple of those and maybe some stickers too...I need to go back and read the thread but could you do custom slogans on the back...i know the FIND YOUR PATH is a punnish kinda slogan but I kinda think MAKE YOUR PATH is more punctual (although it may lead people to believe that you dont follow the tread lightly motto)