NPORA decals New Site / Added .net change

josh

So I have started the new store up, Here is the link

http://carclubgfx.com/index.php

Stickers are ready to go again. People that ordered from before should have the decals they ordered if you havent PM me incase they never made it. I want everyone getting the decals.

If anyone wants something else let me know so I can get it on the site

thanks

Josh

Edited by josh

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good stuff man. Nice to see someone pic this back up.

You should add an option for Reflective white, as a lot of people like those ones. :aok:

Good stuff man. Nice to see someone pic this back up.

You should add an option for Reflective white, as a lot of people like those ones. :aok:

Im gonna be adding NOPRA only colors and reflective white will be one oe em for sure.

thanks

josh

Edited by josh

Wow man, good price too!

I'm curious, what do the carbon fiber and diamond plate versions look like?

I will make an example up of each a lil later if not monday

thanks

Just a pic of the vinyl would be cool -- I already have stickers, I was just curious.

Here is a image of both

I rairely use CF in off road Truck SUV graphics, more of a ricer honda thing, but the Diamond Plate fits in rather nice with our crowd.

cfdp.jpg

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Josh

Here is a image of both

I rairely use CF in off road Truck SUV graphics, more of a ricer honda thing, but the Diamond Plate fits in rather nice with our crowd.

cfdp.jpg

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Josh

SWEET Josh! I'd love to see the NPORA sticker in the diamond plate if you have the time. I wonder if it will have large enough surface area to be able to tell its even diamond plate. They look great. Another suggestion is some wanted a larger one for the front upper windshield. Thanks for the effort and deal, i'll order when i decide the colors i want.

SWEET Josh! I'd love to see the NPORA sticker in the diamond plate if you have the time. I wonder if it will have large enough surface area to be able to tell its even diamond plate. They look great. Another suggestion is some wanted a larger one for the front upper windshield. Thanks for the effort and deal, i'll order when i decide the colors i want.

Yup that was gonna be my next thing windshield banners. What was the previous style?

Let me know, the banners will be $12.00.

Youd be suprised about the DP vinyl. I will get a actual sample of the DP and the CF up here Tonight.

Im sure someone will want one eventually lol

thanks

josh

Yup that was gonna be my next thing windshield banners. What was the previous style?

Let me know, the banners will be $12.00.

Youd be suprised about the DP vinyl. I will get a actual sample of the DP and the CF up here Tonight.

Im sure someone will want one eventually lol

thanks

josh

NPORA in CF

Picture520.jpg

NPORA in DP close up due to reflection

Picture522.jpg

NPORA in CF

Picture520.jpg

NPORA in DP close up due to reflection

Picture522.jpg

Wow! That DP looks sweet. So I think my last question is, are these mounted inside the window or out? That looks so good, i'll have to put one on the car lol.

is there a place on your site to see what the colors look like?

That will be coming very soon,

Mods can we sticky this so it dosnt get buried, since im not gonna bail on you and stop making your decals. :fireworx:

thanks

Josh

the diamond plate rocks!

I suppose the sticker is meant to stick on the outside of the window, not the inside right?

Can you pls send me an address where i can send a money order?

thanks.

May be I missed it but do these install on the inside or the outside of the window? Is it possible to do either or? I would prefer inside.

They can go on the inside, I just have to reverse the image. I know all my rear windows are tinted so its not gonna show up very good, but if there not than you should be fine.

I can add the option of inside or outside placement

Thanks

Josh

• 2 weeks later...