New Kid From Cheyenne

DaveS

I just bought a 94 xe-v6 pathy it is almost stock but it has Warn hubs and from the evidence on the body i would suspect that it did not put on all of its 175000 miles on the road. but it is in pretty good shape. I have been driving my moms old corolla for the last 2 years so i am new to off-Roading but would like to try to get in to it. while still keeping my truck a daily driver because it is the only vehicle i have right now. i will post some pictures when my rig gets back from the shop in fort collins. i would like to start making my truck more off road worthy and was wondering what it would take to do so. it needs a lift but i don't want to get it to high because it gets jerked around by the wind enough as it is. i would also like to get a brush gaud for it but i have had trouble finding them for pathy's so any recommendations would be great. also i hate to have my speedometer off because i always for get about it and i have asked this before but how do you change the gears on the spedo cable so they will read rite with bigger tires.

Yeah Cheyenne WY and how are you enjoying the wind today EL Pathfinder id hate to be on the summit today. and slick did you make that tube bumper on the 92 and how are your turn signals set up did you move them to the marker lights or what. I also really like the push bar 88 has on his pathy.

thx Dave

Edited by DaveS

actually right now I'm not driving the pathy, so the wind aint too bad. driving the datsun, cuz my Pathy's Tranny went Bye Bye. but the Pathfinder's coming to your town on Saturday to fix that old problem

El P

where are you taking it to get fixed???

and slick did you make that tube bumper on the 92 and how are your turn signals set up did you move them to the marker lights or what.

thx Dave

it's actually a smittybuilt bumper... picked it up off another NPORA member for $100 :bounce: and see them little oORANGE lights at the bottom by the yellow fog lights? :sly: themz my turn signals :D

• 2 weeks later...