Happy Birthday To.......

Slick

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

Glad to know you still remember lil old me...

Sorry I've been away so long. I work all the time and now I'm back into football and just... WOW. Busy busy busy.

N-E-WAYS yes 88 has it right. I am going to SAS my Pathfinder. I have axels already. They are from a late 70's Ford F250 (3 quarter ton). I think they've already got 4.88s in them actually and I've also got a set of 38s ready to go too. My friend Frank (which is the F-ing MAN) is helping me with all of this. I will forever be in debt with him. STUD STUD STUD!!!

The main thing I still need to figure out is the Tranny. I still have first, second, and reverse gears but thats it. So I gotta get another one... still haha. I've thought about just wheeling the hell out of it as is NOW and then deal with it since it still runs and I don't really need anything higher than second gear really haha.

Welp.... Thank you again. LOVE YOU ALL!

If anyone has got any leads on a tranny let me know.

Rami

There are usually atleast a couple pathies sitting at Pick-A-Part up here in Tumwater WA (south end of Olympia) they flat rate everything so the price they say is the price you pay. And their prices are almost all good.

I can call for a price and ask what they have if you like... or you can too 360-357-4466. It's a little bit of a drive, but really not to bad if the price is right :aok: