Seat Diffence Between My Se And Xe(both 95)

MikeV

Bought a "new" finder with a clean frame, but damn was my back hurting.

swapped seats and the world is good once again (commute 75 miles/day) Gas hurts enough!

the comfortable ones have the hole in the headrest, lumbar support, and are more formed to the back & have the web pockets on the back.

Never would have guessed how different the 2 seats are, when at a glance they are close to the same!

Thought it was age kicking my butt!

Yes I do love those seats, glad I have them too. When going from the wd to the r50 it takes some getting used to the somewhat chincy r50 XE seats.

I had wondered why many WD21 owners had complained of seat comfort, when I've always found mine quite good. Guess the SE does have superior seats. Good to know. :aok::beer:

With out r50 is, i find the drivers seat ok, while the passenger seat and rear seats are stiff like new. I think whoever had it before me was the only one ever in it, as its all mint condition.

Oh yeah, the seats made for the SEs are a lot more comfortable. My old XE seats were a pain on the back during long trips.

When I finally swapped them for the SE types, my back felt a lot better with the lumbar support. :D

Man I have a bad back from sports but my seats didn't hurt too much on either of my 15+ hour trips and I have an XE.

Wait until you're near 40 93path, your back will feel the difference.

Wait until you're near 40 93path, your back will feel the difference.

Yep I'm 37 and the "new" XE seats were a pain.

and swapped the back seats out to get the arm rests again,

Definately a big difference, but I got this XE out of Cali so at least the frame is happy and not heavily salted like my old one.

My frame is solid, but I think I may visit the JYs next week to look for some new seats.

Can I bolt the R50's in?

I drove 4 hours yesterday and I'm sore (maybe its because I'm working out again.)

humph. i have an XE and an SE. and although my SE seats are pretty thrashed.... both trucks are still comfy. and yes, i am old, and have back problems.... and commute 50 miles a day.... but mini's seats are nice n formed to my butt now, so she's comfy.. kings seats just have more doodads n gadgets to adjust them......