Colorado Anyone?

McClurgM

hey im in fort collins as well. i missed the mod day post but would love to help with an another one. i still need to put my 2"AC lift but havent had the time. I have some tools, lights and so forth. Also i would like to go up to kelly flats or seven mile road some time. where exactly are the trails off of stanley drive and how far would they be from fort collins. yall can call me at 581-4505 or email me at icdubois@comcast.net

Edited by csutke

I am up for another mod day....I have plenty of things to work on. Check out RoninWheelers.com and maybe we can get together and have a Nissanpathfinders.com/RoninWheelers.com mod day. More people = more help = more fun = more beer it just keeps getting better!!!

Matthew

Hell yeah lets get it organized and you got it right

More people = more help = more fun = more beer it just keeps getting better!!!

Quick question though i want to get my lift put on but i will need an alignment afterwards, you know of any place thats reasonably priced and does a good job?

Where were you guys thinking for the mod day? Denver or Ft Collins? I can host in Denver but I have no garage, just a large carport and a small driveway. I have tons of land cinsidering it's in the city. Maybe even do a BBQ. I am still going trailin' this Sunday.

This is the trails off Stanley Dr I have not done yet. It is about 5 miles west of Idaho Springs right off I-70.

StanleyDr.jpg

id like to go on sunday but i think thats its a little to far for me to drive especially considering that gas is almost $3 a gallon at some places up here. if you ever want to hit up some trails up here def give a post or pm. as per the next mod day i couldnt tell ya where to have it. i have a small one car garage and drive way but its on a pretty steep slope, but im sure that we can figure it out.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone im new to this forum and i have recently purchased a 94 pathy it has warn hubs and a set of AT tires but that is about it. im in Cheyenne but im down in ft collins at least once a week and i will be going to school in gunnison this year. finally finished high school.

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I'm new to this sight and I was wondering if anybody would be interested in going four wheeling before the summer is over, I live in Littleton. Right now my 2001 pathfinder is stock with Toyo AT, There is a couple places I want to do, so far I been up the first part of Schofield Pass, That where Crystal Mill is and the ghost town. I waiting to get skid plates and get a little lift before trying the Devil Punch bowl, so I can get to the back side of Crested Butte. So maybe we could get a group together and have some fun with the pathfinders.

David Rowe

We have been trying to get something going for quite awhile now it just always falls through. I am down to go somewhere as long as I have enough advance notice. I am in Ft. collins btw. Good to see another Rocky Mtn pathie owner. I do not know if you checked the link above but it goes to Roninwheelers.com and it is also a very cool local forum. Those guys are always going on runs. Check out their rigs too most of them are SAS'd and are sick lookin!

How about weekend of the August 18 and 19, That way It give us time to plan on where to go, since you live in Ft. Collins and also to see who else want to go. maybe look into do some camping or get a hotel. Anyway, see what happens, I also belong to a Thunderbird Sc club and trying to get people together alway a pain in the Butt.

David Rowe

How far are you guys willing to drive and do you have any ideas. I was thinking doing Mosquito pass from Alma to Leadville, then head over to Tip Cup and Taylor area or maybe somewhere north near you guys, like Pole Hill or Pierson Park Road. I thought to throw those in, they seem interesting from what the book said.(Guide to Colorado Backroads & four wheel drive trails). Any ideas would be great.

David Rowe

• 4 weeks later...