Colorado Anyone?

McClurgM

I am in Ft. Collins Too as are a couple of other people on this forum. Wheelin season is coming up fast. Soon they will start opening trails!! I just hope I can go more this year than last year. Anyway welcome aboard. I am hoping to host a Mod day real soon possilby at my house (plans are not for sure yet). Just keep up on this forum for updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome. I would love to participate. I am fairly good with electrical but am lost on mechanical and desperately want to learn more.

I just learned how to post pictures so here is my rig. This was of course the first blizzard last December. :D

HPIM1102.jpg

Checkout RoninWheelers.com.

They are having a mod day on 4/14. P...

Ronin Wheelers are all in the Fort Collins - Denver area (please include surrounding areas)

Let me know when you want to get together and work on our Pathfinders. I am always up for some garage time!!!

Lets get that 2 inch lift done soon! :)

Matthew

Edited by McClurgM

Awesome. I would love to participate. I am fairly good with electrical but am lost on mechanical and desperately want to learn more.

I just learned how to post pictures so here is my rig. This was of course the first blizzard last December. :D

It's hard to tell what Pathy you have.

Checkout RoninWheelers.com.

They are having a mod day on 4/14. P...

Ronin Wheelers are all in the Fort Collins - Denver area (please include surrounding areas)

Let me know when you want to get together and work on our Pathfinders. I am always up for some garage time!!!

Lets get that 2 inch lift done soon! :)

Matthew

Hi-ya Matthew,

I joined Ronin but cannot find the info about mod day. I am up for going but need some info. My lift will probaly be next month due to money, I modded the piss out of this thing so far.

Chris

Chris - @ roninwheelers.com click "forum" then the "4/14 Norhtern Colorado" listing. It will have an address and such:

http://www.roninwheelers.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=670

4/14/2007, 9:00am - ??? (show up whenever I'll for sure be ready by 9:00am)

3750 Sandy Shore Ln Fort Collins, CO 80528 :D

I would be glad to help you with your lift.....just let me know... P...

Matthew

Chris - @ roninwheelers.com click "forum" then the "4/14 Norhtern Colorado" listing. It will have an address and such:

http://www.roninwheelers.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=670

4/14/2007, 9:00am - ??? (show up whenever I'll for sure be ready by 9:00am)

3750 Sandy Shore Ln Fort Collins, CO 80528 :D

I would be glad to help you with your lift.....just let me know... P...

Matthew

I got the 411, I posted what I can bring. You going? I will need help with the lift, thanks!

mods are not my big thing right now its just getting my truck running. i am still finishing my tranny conversion. and then after that some time this summer i am going to have to do a timing belt job on it. or as everyone else says ASAP. 203,xxx miles with i dontk now how long since the last belt change. the drive belts are ok looking as i recall. but it pretty much needs a complete overhaul tune up.

mods are not my big thing right now its just getting my truck running. i am still finishing my tranny conversion. and then after that some time this summer i am going to have to do a timing belt job on it. or as everyone else says ASAP. 203,xxx miles with i dontk now how long since the last belt change. the drive belts are ok looking as i recall. but it pretty much needs a complete overhaul tune up.

If you are going to try and do it yourself I can help. I have 16 years experiance being an Army mechanic.

I'd love to help with the lift and whatnot when the time comes. So excited to actually dig into things in my engine! -bounce- -bounce- -bounce-

Whereabouts in the Denver area are you Trance?

Oh, I love tearing things off and trying to get them back on, so long as they don't directly deal with the things that make the car move or stop.