New Ride

GreenEnvy94Pathy

Well it was time, I sold my 02 Xterra SC the other day, and got a 02 Toyota Double Cab TRD 4x4. I need a truck from time to time, and a Frontier really didn't impress me too much. I must admit I really like this thing. I have already gone to Les Schwab to price out a 3" Revtek suspension lift, with 20" chrome wheels, and huge 33/12.50 20 Toyo Open Country M/T tires. I was amazed at all the aftermarket accessories that are available for my Tacoma that are not available for the Pathfinder... or any Nissan for that matter :shrug:

I will post a few pics of the truck this weekend when the sun comes out. I did join the Tacoma Territory Off Road Association or TTORA. But I have a feeling there is no way that they will live up to NPORA.

Sometimes I feel like a Nissan, and sometimes I feel like a Toyota. Does that make me Bi?? I am so confused :help:

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but I think I heard somewhere (though not sure which year(s) it was) that the engine builds up alot of sludge over time and the motor fails @ 100k miles. But maybe those were recalled already. Any one else hear anything about this defect. hmmm