Gas 93-87 octane?

Bassomatic

I am sure this has been talked about, I searched through the r50 forum and did not find anything though.

What gas is best, the dealer told me 87 was OK, but in the gas tank lid it says use premium for best performance. What experience do y'all have with this?

Oh, my truck is a 2003 4x4 LE. - Thanks

I use premium in my 03 SE and I get 330+ mpg and it feels like my engine excelerates smoother, and idles so that I can't even tell the cars on when sitting at a light. but the $2.50 per gallon is making me change my mind on using it, i would go with the mid grade I'm going to.

I love the sniper cat. I am sure that my cat has been ploting my wife's death ever since we got married. She will just sit and stare at my wife for hours, kind of creepy.

I used 93/91 (91 to you guys out there) in my old 93 pathfinder when I lived in AZ, and it helped...that truck was anemic compared to my 03, so anything helped that old beast, awsome truck though! I hope the 03 lasts as long as that one did- 200k when I sold it and it still ran strong!

I use premium in my 03 SE and I get 330+ mpg and it feels like my engine excelerates smoother, and idles so that I can't even tell the cars on when sitting at a light. but the $2.50 per gallon is making me change my mind on using it, i would go with the mid grade I'm going to.

I get about the same per tank as he does but i wish i only had to pay 2.50 per gallon, Oregon is what the 3rd highest priced gas in the US? i'm lookin at 3.15 here right now and its only going up. also we sit about 7 to 800 above sea lvl here with mountains near.

I use regular gas and add a lucas oil upper cylinder and fuel injector cleaner every 1500 miles (it has an octane booster in it). I have have not had any problems with pinging and I cant tell a difference from when I was using the premium gas.