whoops

xkrewx

I feel like an ass

today i was giving my girlfriend a ride to her car from our student union building and i had to turn around, so i found what looked like a concrete parking lot with a little bit of rain water on it and went to turn around.

i pulled into th "parking lot" and found out it was about 6" deep mud...granted it was fun, but once i got on the road my tires started flinging mud all over, i hit students walking on the sidewalk, cars parked on the street, cars going in the other direction, etc.

my gf was laughing her ass off, but i felt like an ass.

i just had to tell someone.

well, when i was in the middle of an intersection and still in 1st gear i did slam on the gas so i could get some mud off before the street narrowed again....it worked but it also hit the cars at the stop signs waiting to go....

I think you are taking it to seriously, imagine this. You are sitting at a stop sign minding everybody elses business, and this awesome nissan comes out of a parking lot throwing mud and gravel everywhere, you hear and feel it richotcheting (sp) off your vehicle. Now tell me that wouldn't be awesome. :P

I feel like an ass

today i was giving my girlfriend a ride to her car from our student union building and i had to turn around, so i found what looked like a concrete parking lot with a little bit of rain water on it and went to turn around.

i pulled into th "parking lot" and found out it was about 6" deep mud...granted it was fun, but once i got on the road my tires started flinging mud all over, i hit students walking on the sidewalk, cars parked on the street, cars going in the other direction, etc.

That's the reason I get her muddy....and I can't be greedy with the mud, so I look at it as sharing the wealth. :)

I feel like an ass

Um, isn't that half the fun of getting muddy? :huh: You're over reacting, go with your girl on this. I too had a 4x4 in college (University of Washington- the middle of Seattle), and I proudly srtutted my nasty muddy rig all over campus and the city. Doooooo-it. :D

Hell, you'll spend the rest of your life complaining about "those kids." You might as well do it up now.

i did it again today and i took pictures this time but they didnt turn out right... the weather is snowwy here right now so the camera didnt pick up on the mud, when i went to look at them it looked like a pathy just sitting in the mud... i was gonna use this one as a TOTM pic but i have to use an olderr one

I think you are taking it to seriously, imagine this. You are sitting at a stop sign minding everybody elses business, and this awesome nissan comes out of a parking lot throwing mud and gravel everywhere, you hear and feel it richotcheting (sp) off your vehicle. Now tell me that wouldn't be awesome. :P

LMFAO!

great story by the way, hey like I always say if its gonna get done, get 'er done dirty! -alcohol-

Well, I'd say if you did it on purpose, then feel like an a$$ but in your version, what were you suposed to do? Next time just plan to 'clean off' before you get near people. :shrug:

B

I feel like an ass

WHOOPS.jpg