Pathfinder turbo?

Red Bull

Hi I own a 2003 pathfinder VQ35DE 5 speed manual and i want a turbo charger will i find a turbo kit or if i can make a custom kit what size injectors i will need and what size turbo and what kind I don`t want to go high boost max will be 8psi thank you....

47474615jb9.jpg

23270271hx1.jpg

Please do so though, then I could try to talk my father-in-law into it with is '05. :D Really though, why do you want it. Are you going for pure horsepower (more for show and full throttle), or are you trying to make a tow rig? Those 3.5 trucks pull pretty damn good IMHO. If you could pull it off, you probably wouldn't gain much grunt in torque. It would most likely be higher top-end horsepower under throttle.

NAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWZZZZZZZZ...lol

Fast and the furious?

Anyway, you should nos it, but it depends what you are looking to get out of it. The only turbo that would actually work IMO is an after cat remote turbo. Good luck.

i have been searching for a turbo for my 3.0, and have not found a kit for it... :( my reason for a turbo is for high-end power, mostly so i can break 70mph

i can look for the info on the turbo for a 3.5, but as far as i know, there isnt a kit/info on it. I will call around for you, call some race shops, and some pefromance places around here and try to get some info on it for you

jon

I agree that you would be better off with a SC setup, there are already kits for 350z and G35 although you would need a lot of cutom in between items to make it work it would be awsome to see something like this for a pathy, I would LOVE to do it myself.

• 3 weeks later...

About a VG30DETT Swap......................Now that would be sexy!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

There's been some posts on the 300ZX site I'm a member of; I thinking about doing this swap around the beginning of next year, in my 95 Pathy. So far the only issue I've read about is interference between the inter-cooler piping and the steering gear box. Not sure about the newer Pathys if they have a rack-in-pinion set up you might able to pull it off with out to much of a headache.

Think about, look into then frick'n do it!!!!

Sean :beer:

Hi I own a 2003 pathfinder VQ35DE 5 speed manual and i want a turbo charger will i find a turbo kit or if i can make a custom kit what size injectors i will need and what size turbo and what kind I don`t want to go high boost max will be 8psi thank you....

If you're asking these kind of questions I would recommend having someone build you a kit with a properly sized turbo and injectors.

You can use a stand alone PCM like Megasquirt. I believe they have a message forum and guys on there can send you tunes to try. They would also be the people to ask about what size injectors to get with the particular turbo you are looking at.

Things you need to research:

How much boost can the bottom end handle?

How much hp will the fuel pump and injectors support?

How much hp can the tranny handle?

There is a guy in my town builds custom kits for your vehicle but you need to bring the truck to him and leave it for a couple of weeks.

Most of the parts can be bought off Ebay for cheap.

i've seen a couple of twin-turbo 300zx complete engines on craigslist for a low $400.to a high of $1500. here in the seattle area not that it does you any good. :D

Edited by aries247

i've seen a couple of twin-turbo 300zx complete engines on craigslist for a low $400.to a high of $1500. here in the seattle area not that it does you any good. :D

Could be big help to me that's just a short dive and I've got nice little shop just north of seatle. Thanks for the heads up! :clap: