new but horney to wheel

Lord_likuid

:confused: whats up! i just got a 2000 nissan pathfinder, it have a lot of miles on it... 150,000 but it have a new suspencion and new transmition, all fluids were changed too... its great to drive it... love it ALOT!!!

i like going off road with it. I want to lift it but i cant find any kit for it!!! i want to put a grille guard on it, then change the tires and then put a ARB sahara on it

do you guys know where i can get a lift kit???

thanks pathfinders brothers!!!!!!!! :gossip:

Horny to wheel? I was sure we had a spammer getting thru 88's lock & key...

Check out www.4x4parts.com for lift kits... Also, check out the stickied threads in the R50 section for more info on lifting your truck.

Welcome to NPORA!

actually i am from the country of Chile south america i had lots of lots of friends that used to go off road and they even had a tv show. one of my buddys is leaving in lancaster, pa here too and he have a jeep wrangler. we want to wheel here but i need to get my pathy looking like a big monster because like this am shure i wil kill it...

post-19-1167787255.jpg

nope, "LANCASTER PA" it's probably k9, so he could have a couple more b-days this year. :P:D

I'm offended. ok, maybe not. Anyway, it's not me in disguise (I wouldn't stoop that low)

Welcome to the boards! What brings you to the PA neck of the woods?