Hello to all

MNPathfinder

Hello to all, I have been reading your forum for several weeks now. I am surprized at the amount of information that you all make available. I have the feeling that this forum is going to be an excellent source for resolving problems.

Just bought a 93 Pathfinder last month. Excellent shape, at least body and interior. So far I have spent more fixing and doing maintainance than I paid for the Pathfinder. New American Racing Wheels, BFG's 31X10.5, Timing belt, water pump, intake and rocker gaskets, rear brakes, complete fluid changes all the way around. This week it is going in to have new speakers and new stereo installed. I think I am going with a Kenwood stereo and Infinity speakers.

I would like to get some driving lights for the front end but haven't decided on how to mount them yet.

Anyway thanks for all the help in advance.

Greetings from another WD21 owner. My fogs are mounted on my bull-bar. ALternately, you could post-mount a set on top of the bumper. I'd avoid the bottom of the bumper if youplan to do any wheeling or get into any deep snow.