grill gaurd + engine block

mattd123

well i just totaled my pathfinder. i was going up over the local bridge and hit some black ice doing maybe 40 and with the steering as bad as it was i couldnt recover and pushed the grill gaurd into the engine block. sounded like a few piston rods snaped but it was still funning on four cylnders. well im ok and so is my firend but the car is done so maybe ill be kicking around her once in a while but thanks for the help and ill see you guys around pics soon.

dscn0132yi7.th.jpg

dscn0134ve3.th.jpg

Edited by mattd123

insurance totaled it i had full coverage the MAF was crushed by the grill gaurds sorry. it was a mess the engine got pushed back a good 4 inches the frame is twisted and ill be lucky if i dont loose my licence. 3rd at fault accident in 2 years ill probebly get charged with neglegence and have my license revoked for 1-2 years

Sorry to hear about that dude. Yet another reason that I can't wait to get rid of my grill guard and get a real bumper...

So have you thought about what you're going to replace it with?

Edited by DJ Dank

Sorry Bud, good thing is that everyone is ok. The rest is just sheit happens, and happens, and happens... Best O luck and SLOW DOWN !!

Hey did you hear Pezzy's been hanging out with some new guy named Keith???

AHAHAHAHA !!!!

B